In Depth Points2Shop Guide*Earn up $200 a week or $20 a day*

Hloghost

Banned
Hello Everyone!

It is with great pride that I can share with you all today a method that has been in the works for almost two months.

And That is.... 

*HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU MAKE WITHIN 30 DAYS WITH JUST 2 HOURS OF WORK EACH DAY?*

METHOD: Points2Shop

Now I bet you all are thinking.

Q: how can you make that much off of Points2Shop without a crap load of referrals or spending money on free trials? 

Well the answer is simple.

A: Most people spend a lot of their time looking for offers that pay the highest, but in most cases those are the ones that have the lowest conversion rate, even when you fulfill all of the requirements to complete the offer.

To avoid all of that hassle and get you started earning cash follow the steps below.

HOW.

I have compiled a list of (FREE) offers *no cost to you* as well as which *HIGH PAYING SURVEYS* to take and the responses needed to guarantee qualifying and completing the survey swiftly in order to earn points.

Points can be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards, GameStop Gift Cards XBL/PSN Cards etc. as well as where all the money is...Paypal.

Q: How do I obtain this method?
A: I am not asking for payment, but I would like for you guys to contribute to future methods by signing up underneath my referral link below, confirm your account and complete any offer.

For best results with this method create a new email.

After you have signed up under my link comment your username that you created on Points2Shop and the email address I can send You The method to...It is in PDF format...I will also send you a Friend Request on Points2Shop to watch your progress and show to others :victoire:

For those who want the method and already have a Points2Shop account I'm working on setting up a purchase feature of the method through PayPal. it'll cost $1.99 and you can easily make 10 times that amount your first day. I'll keep this post updated with progress on it.

I am also in the process of making a 30 day Youtube Series of this method Subscribe to my channel to be updated when the first video comes out later this week.

And lastly here is a proof photo 

Proof:
cAxzkN.png

Only 5 Days of work and already made over $100 with only 2 hours per day...You Can easily double or even triple your earnings by simply adding an extra hour or 2 to your day.

My Referral Link: http://www.points2shop.com?ref=XxKazuXx
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtaSG60xxlSvW3Hyqyn4TOg
Buy The Method Here: http://fileups.net/file/04t5B5(Existing Points2Shop Users Only) Just complete 1 offer and download the method free =) cheers!

grey2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that signed up under me, don't forget to comment your username and email here. so you may receive the In-Depth Guide.

Don't Forget to Confirm your emails and complete atleast one free offer on the site guys. it can be as simple as downloading an app to your phone or submitting an email address. doing that allows me to give away this method for free.

bread's done
Back