Xbox One Wireless Controller $34.99 + FS (New Customers Only) Rakuten.com

[quote name="BNoyes" post="12019728" timestamp="1408412216"]Ordered one. Not so sure about this site, but I've been needing a new Xbone controller and that's a good price. [/quote]

It's a good site, they always fulfill my orders.

It did not work the two different times that I tried it kept saying invalid code and yes I did make two new accounts just to try this.

Seems like a good thread to bring this up in. My X1 controller will occasionally turn itself off and back on at strange random times causing my gameplay to stop (or during multiplayer cause me to usually get killed). Thought it was the play and charge battery but using regular batteries it still does it. Anyone else experience a similar problem?

hmm not working for me shows invalid code - even after creating a new account :( - any input?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like a good thread to bring this up in. My X1 controller will occasionally turn itself off and back on at strange random times causing my gameplay to stop (or during multiplayer cause me to usually get killed). Thought it was the play and charge battery but using regular batteries it still does it. Anyone else experience a similar problem?
That happens to me every once in a while. I have no idea why it happens. I've seen other people mention the problem in other forums, too.

Worked for me the first time, but it said there was an error with the order and I had to cancel it and reorder.  I did, and then it said the code was already used.  Now it's saying the code is just invalid.  Nice bait and switch, Rakuten :/

bread's done
Back