50% Bonus Toward Madden 15 w/ a trade in of 2 Games

Where did you see this? I checked the website and weekly ad and couldn't find it

If this is true, madden 25 for 360 and ps3 both trade in for 15.30 each plus the 50%...

Last edited by a moderator:
$42 bucks for NFS Rivals on ps4 with the promo, might be time to get rid of that with the new releases starting to pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am trying to decide if it is worth the hassle of dealing with Walmart.

Sams Club has Watch Dogs for $29.99 - Trade in for $45.90 w/bonus

Bestbuy - 2x MLB 14 The Show PS4. Buy 2 get $30 off w/price match to amazon = $49.96 before tax. Trade in for $97.92 w/Bonus

Profit about $63.82

Last time I did the madden trade at walmart was a nightmare.

Would you be able to pre-order at the minimum and get the bonus. I already have it pre-ordered at bestbuy

* To be eligible for trade-in, video game must be in original packaging and must not be damaged. Customer must be 18 years of age or older. Not available in all stores.

Also keep in mind to use the store locator on the website of trade locations DO NOT take the word of the employees at the individual stores.
Majority of the stores that do the trade ins are usually clueless they do the trades in but don't know they do and this is due to Walmart employee turn over rates and mainly due to inept training and lack of information being passed among the employees

If dude traded in games without the promo, it's safe to assume the promo isn't on. OP, Check the date on the email please. Maybe the system just released it to you.

It's probably a weekend thing. That's cool. I'm going back home this weekend. Walmart has some cheap hair products and toilet paper. I haven't been to the store that does trades. I hope it's not as bad as the one I visit.

Can someone forward me the email? I'm pretty bored, and about to head to wal mart to get some toys. Will try and see if i can get it to work. if it doesn't I'll show the email, and go from there.

bread's done
Back