* * - - - 8 votes

Get $100 Ebay Coupon for listing game console, tablet, or computer and it doesn't sell (ymmv by invite only)

#1 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 19 August 2014 - 04:57 PM

Get $100 Ebay Coupon for listing game console, tablet, or computer and it doesn't sell (ymmv by invite only) targeted offer

ELIGIBLE ITEMS: http://pages.ebay.co...ml#eligibletech

When is it?
This Promotion will begin on August 18, 2014, at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on August 24, 2014, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds) for listings on www.ebay.com (the "Promotion Period").

Restrictions & Exclusions.

LIMIT ONE (1) QUALIFYING LISTING PER PERSON AND PER EBAY USER ID DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD.
This Promotion excludes Good 'Til Cancelled duration, listings with a Reserve Price, and listings with "For Parts or Repair" item condition selected.
All Qualifying Listings must comply with all applicable eBay policies, including eBay's Duplicate Listing policy that allows for the removal of duplicate fixed price listings.
Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. If it is discovered or suspected at eBay's sole discretion that a seller has registered or attempted to participate in the Promotion more than once using multiple email addresses, multiple identities, multiple eBay User IDs/accounts, proxy servers or like methods, all of that seller's listings will be declared null and void, and that seller will be ineligible to participate in the Promotion. Also, if it is discovered that any seller attempts to receive additional listings in excess of the stated limitation of one (1) Qualifying Listing per person and per eBay User ID, that seller will, at eBay's sole discretion, be disqualified from the Promotion.
The Promotion excludes listings with a start date prior to August 18, 2014 (including those listings revised during the Promotion Period). Additionally, the Promotion excludes listings that are created during the Promotion Period, but scheduled to st

What is the Promotion?
Sellers must click through the link in this email and follow all on screen directions to create their qualifying listing ("Qualifying Listing") on the US site at www.ebay.com. Please note that the Promotion will not be shown during the listing process.

Sellers can create a Qualifying Listing in three different ways: (1) listing an eligible tablet, laptop, or game console in auction-style format and accepting the starting price guidance provided by eBay as the starting price for that listing; (2) listing an eligible tablet, laptop, or game console in auction-style with Buy It Now format and accepting the starting price and Buy It Now guidance provided by eBay as the starting price and Buy It Now price for that listing; or (3) listing an eligible tablet, laptop, or game console in the fixed price format and adopting the fixed price guidance provided by eBay by setting that price for that listing. If the seller creates a Qualifying Listing, but his/her tablet, laptop, or game console does not sell at all, then that seller will receive a $100 coupon towards his/her next eBay purchase. Coupons will be fulfilled approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the start of the Promotion.

#2 NutOfDeath  

NutOfDeath

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:00 PM

If you don't have to use the default price, I'm going to try and sell my $1,000 console then.

#3 Lord Chabelo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   557 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Lord Chabelo

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

Xbox 360 not eligible

Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

#4 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   17717 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

If you don't have to use the default price, I'm going to try and sell my $1,000 console then.

You have to use the default price.  

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming Events:

Week of September 19th: DOOM w/ special guest bro MysterD, The Crew, Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies

Week of September 26th: Brutal Legend, Halo 5, MX v. ATV Reflex/Gas Guzzlers Extreme

#5 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   5372 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:28 PM

If you've gotta start at a no reserve 99 cent auction there is zero chance that anyone will get this coupon. All of that stuff is worth something.

#6 sovereignNX-73811   bewitches you with fan service (and the 3beamup.gif) CAGiversary!   5445 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:31 PM

If you've gotta start at a no reserve 99 cent auction there is zero chance that anyone will get this coupon. All of that stuff is worth something.

*shudders at how low it could go* Thanks I'll pass.

Infamously known to post this gif waaay too much:

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#7 emperordahc  

emperordahc

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:32 PM

Yea, at default prices, they'll sell.

828689.png

#8 Jommy   Cool Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   1991 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:35 PM

Just say that your console is broken and has been sitting in shit for the last two years.

#9 Jommy   Cool Ass Gamer CAGiversary!   1991 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:40 PM

Someone will still bid.

Gross.

#10 sovereignNX-73811   bewitches you with fan service (and the 3beamup.gif) CAGiversary!   5445 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 19 August 2014 - 05:48 PM

Someone will still bid.

Gross.

*more shudders*

Not to mention the buyer might steal the freaking thing from you; their CS sides with the buyer from a lot of people's experiences.

This topic's got me all cold now. Where's my hot coffee when I need it?

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#11 hero913   MAZZAFAKKA CAGiversary!   1929 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:04 PM

saw this email and laughed my ass off at the suggested prices and terms...

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#12 DisGonnaBeGood   Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby! CAGiversary!   2200 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

DisGonnaBeGood

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:29 PM

Not so quick guys, looks like some versions of the gameboy are included. :rofl:

All you have to do is post a pic of like a piece of paper with a crudely drawn console on it, and you may get $100.

Personal trade thread

"A motherf***ing bunny"

HFSjU9D.png?1

#13 Lulgasms   Resident Xbone hater CAGiversary!   1020 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 06:54 PM

Fuck eBay... Nothing is ever worth posting from there

#14 sovereignNX-73811   bewitches you with fan service (and the 3beamup.gif) CAGiversary!   5445 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:13 PM

All you have to do is post a pic of like a piece of paper with a crudely drawn console on it, and you may get $100.

Why do that when I could just lift a photo from the internet? Drawing with crayons is too much work for me, lol.

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#15 mousebites   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   715 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:18 PM

what is the best way to get this coupon can some one please explain it thanks. 

#16 IAmTheCheapestFox   Better Than You CAGiversary!   17717 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestFox

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:19 PM

Just say that your console is broken and has been sitting in shit for the last two years.

Someone will still bid.

They have very specific terms so I'm sure any items that do manage to go unsold will be reviewed and any that are determined to be miscategorized or misrepresented will be disqualified.  It's one of those "empty" promotions - like when car dealers say they'll give you a free car if they don't beat a lower advertised price...

Interested in multiplayer and co-op events on Steam?  Then join Spoderbro and Foxbro's Multiplayer and Bro-Op Steam group!  Add me on Steam for an invite:  http://steamcommunit...d/cheaplikeafox

Upcoming Events:

Week of September 19th: DOOM w/ special guest bro MysterD, The Crew, Call of Duty Black Ops Zombies

Week of September 26th: Brutal Legend, Halo 5, MX v. ATV Reflex/Gas Guzzlers Extreme

#17 LD_Helix   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   419 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:26 PM

Hmmm, PSP go at gamestop for $60 plus tax, listed with this promo for 40ish profit?

#18 eulogywerd21   Jesus wept CAGiversary!   2839 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

eulogywerd21

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:27 PM

I'd rather be given a lemon juice and broken glass enema than sell ANYTHING on eBay.

jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#19 sovereignNX-73811   bewitches you with fan service (and the 3beamup.gif) CAGiversary!   5445 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

sovereignNX-73811

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:28 PM

Hmmm, PSP go at gamestop for $60 plus tax, listed with this promo for 40ish profit?

I hope you're counting fees with that.

Spoiler

Current Playlist: 

Spoiler

#20 dyeknom   Now in 2D CAGiversary!   3335 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:33 PM

I tried this promotion when they had a cell phone promotion ($50).  I had a spare, broken Optimus T.  Somebody still bid on it and paid like $8 for it.

They almost never give these promos out because the threshold is pretty ridiculous.  The majority of auctions will start at .99 and have like guaranteed selling points that are super low.

You might be able to use code CSAVENOW for 10% off purchase of $100 or more, though.

#21 Kerig   Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL! CAGiversary!   5949 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:36 PM

This thread is quickly going from "how to get $100 from eBay" to "how to get banned from eBay".

2016 and still living in my XB360 world...

cag+kerig.png

#22 inky1600   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1468 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:37 PM

Ebay will no doubt just buy your item for 99 cents with a last second snipe if it get that far with one of their dummy accounts

#23 LD_Helix   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   419 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:43 PM

I hope you're counting fees with that.

Just throwing some numbers out there, no way this is going to work if all of the items starts at with .99 bid

#24 apterous   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   816 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

apterous

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

All I got was an automated note from them saying my items weren't selling because my prices weren't competitive.  Maybe I'd rather just wait for one of those few, special suckers that are willing to pay a premium?   Fuck ing DUH I could sell it faster if I gave it away for 99 cents.

Posted Image

#25 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 19 August 2014 - 07:54 PM

Idk where everyone getting 99 cents at cause you are also able to use the fixed price option instead of auction style

#26 dyeknom   Now in 2D CAGiversary!   3335 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

Idk where everyone getting 99 cents at cause you are also able to use the fixed price option instead of auction style

Depends on the item for their "if it doesnt sell" promotion.  The vast majority dont have BIN to be eligible. 

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:24 PM

That might just encourage someone to bid.... there's some pretty nasty shit going for a premium these days.

Not so quick guys, looks like some versions of the gameboy are included.  :rofl:

As did I

#28 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:29 PM

Ha. You guys still use eBay.
Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask
GiftHulk invite code:RD172480
ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444
Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!
Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

Guest_rcerboss_*

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

Ha. You guys still use eBay.

Alternatives?

#30 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 19 August 2014 - 08:33 PM

Amazon, eCrater.

I still can't figure out how to list things on eCrater, so I'll get back to you on that one.

There's also a Chinese site that steals $2+ when you join. I forgot the name.
Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask
GiftHulk invite code:RD172480
ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444
Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!
Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.