Nintendo Wii U Pro controllers discontinued already? bad sign, no?

thegreatjuanito

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
The black pro controller is definitely discontinued I'm betting the white is also but its not the popular color so there is just more of those left from production.

Somehow best buy still has a little bit of remaining stock but thats the only major retailer with any black ones left

amazon and ebay they start at $80 and go up from there

i guess the controller sucks that bad?

its a shame, i want a black one, guess i should have got in on the best buy $29 deal, didnt realize this is it for that controller

I love the wii u pro controllers. During that best buy sale I bought 2 white ones, I already owned 2 black at the time. so I decided to give them a little variety.

[quote name="RyuTheBurninator" post="12025047" timestamp="1408569035"]I love the wii u pro controllers. During that best buy sale I bought 2 white ones, I already owned 2 black at the time. so I decided to give them a little variety.[/quote] dang, the white one looks sick!!

Lol, no. Everyone that has a PRO loves it. And I'm pretty sure it will not be discontinued.
well, i already talked to customer service at target and they said black one is discontinued in their system

walmart is completely out and so is amazon

once those three major retailers dont carry a product it usually means its out of production

amazons white ones are on back order

I love the wii u pro controllers. During that best buy sale I bought 2 white ones, I already owned 2 black at the time. so I decided to give them a little variety.
aw man thats a great idea, those look sweet

Maybe its just me but I haven't seen a good game on Nintendo for a while. But them controllers do look pretty decent to bad they won't be around long

bread's done
Back