* * * * * 13 votes

GameStop TIV/Promos XXVI: Values available on Android/iOS app. Games with guaranteed $40/$30 and more!

gamestop gs trade tiv values trade-in trade-in values

#1 JP   Member of the Ravens Nation! Trade-in Value Team   7789 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:48 AM

WHEN REPORTING TRADE-IN VALUES PLEASE POST BASE VALUES & SYSTEM IT IS FOR.

First post contains promo information & useful information and frequently asked questions. Second post has the values for games/hardware for Microsoft devices. Third post has the values for games/hardware for Nintendo consoles and the fourth post has the values for Nintendo handhelds. Fifth post has the values for games/hardware for Sony consoles and the sixth post has the values for Sony handhelds.

Instructions on finding games in the database and inputting the values from different sections can be found in my blog post here: http://www.cheapassg...log.php?b=14143. I would put the entire post in the thread but this is already kind of a large post.

WHEN POSTING VALUES:

Please try to follow the example below if possible. If you feel the need to use the system icons, please only use them once at and at the top of the list. Also always post the system it's for even if it's only on one system or the value will not get updated. I don't always know it and I'm doing these updates from work to keep them as updated as often as possible so I can't spend time searching for that info.

5/13

Game1

Game2

Game3

PS3

Game1

Game2

Game3

Current Promotions/Information:

From GameStop employees on CAG:

GameStop.com Information (will post it when they update it)

Guaranteed $30/$40 on select games (Varying End Dates)

Spoiler

$125 in credit on PS3/360 traded towards New PS4 (Ends 11/9/14)

Spoiler

FAQ
These trade-in values are really low!

Spoiler

Is there any way to look at what the previous values reported on a game?
Spoiler

Can I trade-in sealed games?
Spoiler

I don't want to get hassled about the values I post, how can I get the information out there?
Spoiler

Do trade-ins have to have their original case, insert and manual?
Spoiler

Will they accept my game if it is really beat up?
Spoiler

What are the refurb fees on games?
Spoiler

What are the refurb fees on consoles?
Spoiler

I have a Collector's/Limited/Special edition of a game, do I have to trade-in all of the extras?
Spoiler

Why didn't the percent bonus go for my accessory for a system that was included?
Spoiler

I traded in a bunch of games for the "Trade X, get $X bonus" promo and it gave me the percentage bonus instead?
Spoiler

Can I trade in multiple copies of the same game?
Spoiler

What all do I have to trade in for a console trade-in?
Spoiler

Can I trade in a defective/broken console?
Spoiler

What is the difference between PowerUp Rewards and PowerUp Rewards Pro?
Spoiler

How much does a PowerUp Rewards Pro subscription cost?
Spoiler

What bonuses come with having an PowerUp Rewards Pro card?
Spoiler

Does the Power Up Rewards Card give me a bonus on hardware trade-ins?
Spoiler

What if I want cash instead of credit, what do they deduct?
Spoiler

Does promo "....." have a minimum trade-in value?
Spoiler

I used a Power Trade promo for a pre-order, can I cancel that pre-order and get the credit or move it to another game I want?
Spoiler

I just tried to use a promo that has a select list of games eligible, but they say my game isn't eligible anymore, what gives?
Spoiler

Can I stack two different trade-in promos?
Spoiler

If I pay for an item using all credit on my card, do I have to pay sales tax?
Spoiler

If I buy a used copy of a game that requires an online pass for multiplayer, will it come with an online pass?
Spoiler

What states charge sales tax on purchases paid in full with credit and which ones don't?
Spoiler

My state doesn't charge sales tax on purchases made by credit, why is gamestop.com charging me tax?
Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by JP, 04 November 2014 - 12:26 AM.

#2 JP   Member of the Ravens Nation! Trade-in Value Team   7789 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:50 AM

*DISCLAIMER* These prices and dates are supplied by the CAG community, and as such there aren't always regular updates on every title. The dates at the edge of each game give an idea of when it last received that amount. If the quote is older than 3 days, the likelihood is that the value went down. Not always the case but something to keep in mind. If there is no date by the game, it means it hasn't been traded in since io originally started the thread. These values are always just a way to give an idea of what to expect, not actual returns. There is no guarantee involved that these prices are 100% accurate.

Xbox One Hardware

Spoiler

Xbox One Games

Spoiler

Xbox 360 Hardware

Spoiler

Xbox 360 Games

Spoiler

Edited by JP, 15 November 2014 - 12:52 AM.

all-banner.jpg

CAG Apple Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/WWF IDs

CAG Game Database & You - Small little tutorial I guess you would call it.

#3 JP   Member of the Ravens Nation! Trade-in Value Team   7789 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:50 AM

*DISCLAIMER* These prices and dates are supplied by the CAG community, and as such there aren't always regular updates on every title. The dates at the edge of each game give an idea of when it last received that amount. If the quote is older than 3 days, the likelihood is that the value went down. Not always the case but something to keep in mind. If there is no date by the game, it means it hasn't been traded in since io originally started the thread. These values are always just a way to give an idea of what to expect, not actual returns. There is no guarantee involved that these prices are 100% accurate.

Nintendo Wii U Hardware

Spoiler

Nintendo Wii U Games

Spoiler

Nintendo Wii Hardware

Spoiler

Nintendo Wii Games

Spoiler

Edited by JP, 04 November 2014 - 12:30 AM.

all-banner.jpg

#4 JP   Member of the Ravens Nation! Trade-in Value Team   7789 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:51 AM

Nintendo 3DS Hardware

Spoiler

Nintendo 3DS Games

Spoiler

Nintendo DS Hardware

Spoiler

Nintendo DS Games

Spoiler

Edited by JP, 04 November 2014 - 12:31 AM.

all-banner.jpg

#5 JP   Member of the Ravens Nation! Trade-in Value Team   7789 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Playstation 4 Hardware

Spoiler

Playstation 4 Games

Spoiler

Playstation 3 Hardware

Spoiler

Playstation 3 Games

Spoiler

Edited by JP, 15 November 2014 - 12:48 AM.

all-banner.jpg

#6 JP   Member of the Ravens Nation! Trade-in Value Team   7789 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Playstation Vita Hardware

Spoiler

Playstation Vita Games

Spoiler

Sony PSP Hardware

Spoiler

Sony PSP Games

Spoiler

Ooya
System - $30 (9/4/13)
Controller - $20 (9/4/13)

Apple
http://www.gamestop....recommerce/web/

Android Tablets
http://www.gamestop....recommerce/web/

Edited by JP, 15 November 2014 - 12:43 AM.

all-banner.jpg

#7 JP   Member of the Ravens Nation! Trade-in Value Team   7789 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:52 AM

Reserved for future expansion/redesign.

all-banner.jpg

#8 kickrockz713   #FutureHive CAGiversary!   8094 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:54 AM

Thanks JP! 

It smells pretty nice in here. 

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png764128.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Too much to post   :ps4: Life is Strange   :wiiu: Nada   :360: Gears of War 3 MP    :ps3: Nada   :vita: Lego Ninjago: SoR

#9 Twitter   Banned Banned   1346 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:55 AM

first page bitches

cumerently playing: w/ your moms boobs, smash bros wii u, capt toad
amiiboo cumlection (24/29): donkey kong, fox, samus, kirby, villager, zelda, link, p diddy kong, little mac daddy, pit, capt falcunt, bowser, toon link, rosalina, shulk x2, peach, yoshi, sheik, metaknight, king DDD, mega man, sonic, ike, lucumrio

#10 ZeroNightmare   Scumbag Cag CAGiversary!   896 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:55 AM

New thread smell :drool:

#11 xul  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:56 AM

Thanks!

Seeking out one of these 50% trade in bonus codes if anyone has an extra to PM. Planning to trade in MLB. Would really appreciate it

#12 BryanDGAF   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   552 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:57 AM

Yay. I'm glad this JP didn't kill this thread.

#13 ZeroNightmare   Scumbag Cag CAGiversary!   896 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 22 August 2014 - 01:58 AM

Need a code as well ;'(

#14 Glass_Ghost_0   [Title Not Selected] CAGiversary!   2359 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Glass_Ghost_0

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:01 AM

I would appreciate a code, but not sure what's going on lol

I had a hard time redeeming codes before, some girl insisted that you couldn't give a written/spoken code

How long is the 50% coupon good for?

#15 sun007030201   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

sun007030201

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:02 AM

Here we go! Long live GSTIV thread!

#16 Kevlar338   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   803 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:04 AM

Within minutes of the new thread we already have coupon begging going on . If you people don't keep up with the thread then you shouldn't be coming in here begging for coupons. Gamestop was giving these things out like candy for 2 weeks but now that it's time to cash in everybody wants a handout .
Robocop vs Terminator for Sega genesis ... Probably my favorite game ever created .

#17 xul  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:04 AM

I would appreciate a code, but not sure what's going on lol

I had a hard time redeeming codes before, some girl insisted that you couldn't give a written/spoken code

How long is the 50% coupon good for?

Valid from 8/25/2014 - 8/31. It's a 50% extra trade in bonus.

#18 kickrockz713   #FutureHive CAGiversary!   8094 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:05 AM

Here is some B2g1 coupons under $20. I offered to pm them but nobody asked for the so I'll just drop them.

EBC3045480-C5STLM1R

EBC3045480-F45NF9PV

EBC3045480-F45NF6G2

EBC3045480-F45NF24G

expires 8/24

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png764128.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Too much to post   :ps4: Life is Strange   :wiiu: Nada   :360: Gears of War 3 MP    :ps3: Nada   :vita: Lego Ninjago: SoR

#19 david0820   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   732 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:17 AM

New thread subscription

#20 DudeImGodly   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2858 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

DudeImGodly

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:27 AM

star

#21 Shaniqwa   BANNED CAGiversary!   2134 Posts   Joined 2.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:31 AM

Star.

#22 x360x   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   536 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:31 AM

Giggity

#23 neonon19s   Gotta Catch 'em All CAGiversary!   1017 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

neonon19s

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:32 AM

New thread!

#24 Bobby's Universe   CAG Certified: 2 years & $+ill runnin' CAGiversary!   2482 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

Bobby's Universe

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:41 AM

Within minutes of the new thread we already have coupon begging going on . If you people don't keep up with the thread then you shouldn't be coming in here begging for coupons. Gamestop was giving these things out like candy for 2 weeks but now that it's time to cash in everybody wants a handout .

Never have truer words been spoken...or typed! Lol

I don't understand the coupon begging. History repeats itself (same issue last year) I was highly interested in these coupons but I didn't go out of my way to obtain them. & I still ended up with phat stacks!
Currently Playing
Untitled-2.gif TLOU Remastered
ps3108.gif The Warriors (Warriors, come out & play!!!)
1tp4rst.gif Super Mario 3D World
wii109.gif Scarface The World Is Yours
3ds120.gif Kid Icarus

#25 funkmonker  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

To everything you want, ever did want We got it why not come get it, stick your head in that hole And watch me drop this cold guillotine death sentence

#26 xul  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:51 AM

Never have truer words been spoken...or typed! Lol

I don't understand the coupon begging. History repeats itself (same issue last year) I was highly interested in these coupons but I didn't go out of my way to obtain them. & I still ended up with phat stacks!

For some reason the gamestop in my area didn't hand them out. When I asked about them two weeks ago they told me they never heard of them and to come back the next day and speak to the manager... I believe I did see them at one when I popped in, but when I asked they said they were only if I made a purchase :(

#27 funkmonker  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

For some reason the gamestop in my area didn't hand them out. When I asked about them two weeks ago they told me they never heard of them and to come back the next day and speak to the manager... I believe I did see them at one when I popped in, but when I asked they said they were only if I made a purchase :(

Well they weren't lying

#28 Vanacloud   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   852 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:53 AM

Trade in Today 8/21/14: Store Credit

PSP Memory Card 8 GB Pro Duo - $7.50

#29 Jay   Free and Fearless CAGiversary!   1560 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 02:54 AM

Who cares if someone is begging for a coupon,people do tons of shady stuff in these thread and people have no problem with them.You got flippers,promo abusers and people posting pictures of stuff they've gotten by abusing promos and that stuff seems to be ok but someone asking for a coupon for a legit trade is looked at like scum.

#30 Asmith906   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   1724 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:05 AM

can I use my buy 2 get 1 free coupon online or do I need to take my receipt to the store?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gamestop, gs, trade, tiv, values, trade-in, trade-in values