* * * * * 13 votes

GameStop TIV/Promos XXVI: Values available on Android/iOS app. Games with guaranteed $40/$30 and more!

gamestop gs trade tiv values trade-in trade-in values

#31 funkmonker  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:05 AM

Who cares if someone is begging for a coupon,people do tons of shady stuff in these thread and people have no problem with them.You got flippers,promo abusers and people posting pictures of stuff they've gotten by abusing promos and that stuff seems to be ok but someone asking for a coupon for a legit trade is looked at like scum.

it gets annoying

#32 cyko   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   383 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

Thank you for keeping this thread alive and cleaned up, JP! And thank you to DS4U for sending mass updates of trade in values from the App! And thank you to everyone who has been answering requests for TIVs for those of us who don't have the ipad app!

I request 3 more updated trade in values from any kind souls with the app:

all XBox 360:

Assassin's Creed IV

Batman Arkham Origins

Wipeout 3

Thank you!

#33 TasteOfChaos21   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   175 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

TasteOfChaos21

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:09 AM

it gets annoying

Understandable but it also gets annoying when people abuse the system and ruin it for the people who actually want to properly use a promo and not cheat the system.

#34 Jay   Free and Fearless CAGiversary!   1619 Posts   Joined 14.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:10 AM

it gets annoying

But these coupons are given out every summer it's not like gamestop is doing this promo daily and giving out coupons everyday.

#35 kickrockz713   Say it again CAGiversary!   10675 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:12 AM

Thank you for keeping this thread alive and cleaned up, JP! And thank you to DS4U for sending mass updates of trade in values from the App! And thank you to everyone who has been answering requests for TIVs for those of us who don't have the ipad app!

I request 3 more updated trade in values from any kind souls with the app:

all XBox 360:

Assassin's Creed IV

Batman Arkham Origins

Wipeout 3

Thank you!

Batman AO - $13

Wipeout 3 - $9

AC IV - $10

#36 ZeroNightmare   Master Bait CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

Understandable but it also gets annoying when people abuse the system and ruin it for the people who actually want to properly use a promo and not cheat the system.

So can I get a coupon :D

#37 cyko   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   383 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:20 AM

Nice. Thanks, Kickrock!

Also - I have more B2G1 free coupons for this week than I know what to do with. If you need one, Send me a PM.

#38 no658ea3   Ex CEO CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:33 AM

Not even a few hours in and we already have coupon requests 

#39 ZeroNightmare   Master Bait CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:36 AM

Not even a few hours in and we already had coupon requests

Beg for coupons to sell on eBay elohel

#40 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   2803 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:38 AM

I got 3 50% coupons for $10 paypal. I'll ship them tomorrow.

#41 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

Thanks for all your hard work JP, sorry the coupon beggars are taking up so many posts.

#42 ZeroNightmare   Master Bait CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:39 AM

^lolwut?

#43 no658ea3   Ex CEO CAGiversary!   6170 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:40 AM

What? Go on eBay if you want that kind of money,

#44 Jaashua   BANNED CAGiversary!   2145 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

Well I have learned my lesson. "Jaashua's Coupon Extravaganza" is officially over. Half the people asking for a coupon didn't realize it was only for games, were lurkers or just selfish. Seriously if I'm nice enough to take time to type out these codes you don't have to be greedy. Zenith for instance is really putting a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know why you want so many, they don't work on adapters. Also all I asked for in return was positive feedback and apparently even that was too much to ask for or they lurk so much that they didn't know how to do that.

tl;dr

This is why we can't have nice things.

#45 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   2803 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:41 AM

They want $5 for one on there.

#46 aircobra   The Wind CAGiversary!   3657 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:43 AM

can I use my buy 2 get 1 free coupon online or do I need to take my receipt to the store?

You can use it online.

#47 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   2803 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:44 AM

Well I have learned my lesson. "Jaashua's Coupon Extravaganza" is officially over. Half the people asking for a coupon didn't realize it was only for games, were lurkers or just selfish. Seriously if I'm nice enough to take time to type out these codes you don't have to be greedy. Zenith for instance is really putting a bad taste in my mouth. I don't know why you want so many, they don't work on adapters. Also all I asked for in return was positive feedback and apparently even that was too much to ask for or they lurk so much that they didn't know how to do that.

tl;dr

People of cag are fucking entitled. Just because you got something, it should be free and under their conditions.

When these things hit next week, people will be crying and begging to get them for $5 a code.

#48 sfabo   bro CAGiversary!   848 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

In this bitch

#49 247   . CAGiversary!   1519 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:47 AM

People with the same username selling them on ebay lmao.

#50 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   2803 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:51 AM

Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games tiv please.

#51 You think you're cool?   Banned Banned   47 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

You think you're cool?

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:54 AM

^lolwut?

lolwut?> http://www.ebay.com/...=item46261d3b14 

#52 ZeroNightmare   Master Bait CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:56 AM

tl;dr

I don't really need em but if you're trying to call me out you were practically begging to find out where I bought 8 adapters on EBay for $40. I'll leave you feedback when I get home cause I can't do it on my mobile lol. 

People of cag are fucking entitled. Just because you got something, it should be free and under their conditions.

When these things hit next week, people will be crying and begging to get them for $5 a code.

agreed 

People with the same username selling them on ebay lmao.

:3

#53 pittsnoggle   Lord CAGiversary!   4355 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

pittsnoggle

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:57 AM

tl;dr

people are upset you are limiting they from selling their coupons for a ridiculous price.

#54 ZeroNightmare   Master Bait CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:57 AM

lolwut?> http://www.ebay.com/...=item46261d3b14

Listed that away before I asked for one :3

#55 Pliskin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3300 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 03:58 AM

Im gonna buy it, say it didn't work and then leave a neg :lol:

Spoiler

#56 ZeroNightmare   Master Bait CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:01 AM

Im gonna buy it, say it didn't work and then leave a neg :lol:

Spoiler

D:

#57 Pliskin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3300 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:06 AM

He took it down lol

#58 Liquid Metal   hasta la vista my ass!!!!!!! CAGiversary!   2803 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Liquid Metal

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:07 AM

So zenieth was asking for coupons to sell? lol

What a scumbag thing to do.

#59 ZeroNightmare   Master Bait CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

ZeroNightmare

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:08 AM

He took it down lol

Feedback on eBay too important :3

So zenieth was asking for coupons to sell? lol

What a scumbag thing to do.

Was actually selling the one GS emailed to me, just wanted one to use Monday D:

#60 Kevlar338   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1161 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2014 - 04:08 AM

D:

You didn't get enough coupons yourself to sell on ebay from trading in all those slim adapters ?