Anyone else have this EB Games problem?

Robotron2084

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Since they upgraded their website all my pre-orders have vanished.

Now almost all of them can be re-ordered but there are special edition pre-orders I had that are no longer available. Has anyone else looked at their EB pre orders since the update?

I have contacted them and have yet to hear anything.

I spoke with one of the customer service reps over the phone yesterday, he said the orders are still here...just won't show up for the time being.  But if you call in, they can give you the details.

"Please note that we are currently undergoing some changes for both EBGames.ca and Edge.ebgames.ca.

As of now our sites have been merged. All previous users of EBGames.ca will be able to log into the new site using their existing credentials as well as loyalty users will be able to log into the new site using their existing credentials.

Please note that at this time you may notice that any open orders may not be reflecting on the ?My Orders? page. We expect for all orders to be migrated successfully within a few business days during this transition process. All currently and previously existing orders are processing and are being maintained.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused."

Well that's what I received.

Well I'm back. Guess what. They put all my orders back and couldn't ship them. They re-entered the orders with my SONS name for the billing address for the credit card. Idiots. I have the original e-mails with my name on them, but after the website upgrade they grabbed some random billing address and made it the default billing address.

If their phones were live they would get an earful. Last time I buy anything from these incompetent fools.

bread's done
Back