$16 XB1/PS4 MGS: GZ after MGC promo and GCU discount

CheapGamesRock

CAGiversary!
Best buy is running a limited time Gamers Club Offer, $10 off. Combine this with GCU, you can get Ground Zeroes for $16 before tax. The GC offer is valid from 8/17-8/30. So it'll be even better if they have a price drop during that time :)

This Gamers Club offer is online only. But you can always do an in-store pickup.

Please delete or lock (?) if there are similar topic already. Still new to the whole creating new topic thing.

I've been waiting for this game to go on sale but I don't have GCU and not sure I want to get it just for this...

I sometimes wonder about how insane the Best Buy managers must be.

"Ok, our biggest asset over amazon is the fact that we have stores where people can go and get instant gratification.

For this sale, lets make it online only!  But on physical products, not digital, because it combines the two things people love best about us: ordering stuff on our bad web site, and waiting for us to deliver it!  Its the Best way to Buy, huehuehuehue GET IT!!!"

sigh poor Best Buy, getting run straight into the ground

I've been waiting for this game to go on sale but I don't have GCU and not sure I want to get it just for this...
There are plenty of good reasons to get GCU, but saving $4 on this doesn't really seem like a big incentive. As far as I can tell, you don't need to be Unlocked for the $10 off offer, so even the free Gamers Club should get you the game for $20, if you want it.

Wasn't this like $10 at Gamestop last month?
Used, yes. It went back up though.

I had grabbed it for 10 and then dumped it when gs had their plus 15 promo. its not really worth it just wait till its free with phantom pain

bread's done
Back