Saint's Row IV:National Treasure Edition PS3 $19.96 - Wal-Mart YMMV?

JohnnySako

CAGiversary!
Stopped by the Electronics Dept. while I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon and found the PS3 version of Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition in the $19.96 bin. It scanned at the same price.

I didn't check the 360 version but it was also on the $19.96 shelf, so I'm assuming it's the same price.

There's a chance that this price could be YMMV, but I wanted to post anyway on the off chance that this price is universal.

With the PS3 version, the DLC is on the disc. It did not come with a DLC insert. Not sure about the 360 version.

Stopped by the Electronics Dept. while I was at Wal-Mart this afternoon and found the PS3 version of Saints Row IV: National Treasure Edition in the $19.96 bin. It scanned at the same price.

I didn't check the 360 version but it was also on the $19.96 shelf, so I'm assuming it's the same price.

There's a chance that this price could be YMMV, but I wanted to post anyway on the off chance that this price is universal.

With the PS3 version, the DLC is on the disc. It did not come with a DLC insert. Not sure about the 360 version.
Just bought the Xbox 360 version this morning at a Walmart in San Diego and it is also $19.96.

The DLC is on one disc. Just like with Borderlands Goty edition you can borrow the disc for the DLC or rent it from Gamestop to install it. I'm not sure if it is against the rules to post this. If it is my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the vanilla version for PS3 and a friend now has the GOTY edition. Is there anyway to install the DLC like with the 360 edition? We tried it and the game says missing content when playing on a vanilla disc after loading the GOTY disc first. Nothing installs unfortunately, just looks like it plays all DLC straight from the disc.

I have the vanilla version for PS3 and a friend now has the GOTY edition. Is there anyway to install the DLC like with the 360 edition? We tried it and the game says missing content when playing on a vanilla disc after loading the GOTY disc first. Nothing installs unfortunately, just looks like it plays all DLC straight from the disc.
Unfortunately PS3 does play directly off the disc like you said. The 360 version installs the DLC from disc 2 and can be used with any standard copy.

I found the last one in the racine, wi walmart. I put it back and grabbed a different one that didnt have a red case, but then realized it wasnt the national treasure edition. LOL Lucky i didnt buy the regular version over a stupid red case. But it was 19.96 or something. So i was happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today they put some copies outside of the lockup case so I was able to price check them myself...$19.96 despite beings stickered at $29.96.  Pretty sure this is to clear out stock for the PS4/X1 versions next year; the PS3 version was the God-forsaken blood red Greatest Hits version.

bread's done
Back