MONOPOLY: Pokemon Kanto Edition available for preorder at Gamestop

Ferrari Racer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/toys/monopoly-pokemon-kanto-edition/116106

That's pretty cool. I still have the original Pokemon MONOPOLY.

USAopolyPokemonMonopoly2.jpg

Oh god I didn't realize monopoly was so expensive. I just got a complete old school Pokémon monopoly for 2 bucks at sals.

Legend of Zelda Monopoly board game sold out last week since someone finally opened a topic about monopoly board games.

Ebay prices are 60-80.

I can't believe people buy this shit.

Legend of Zelda Monopoly board game sold out last week since someone finally opened a topic about monopoly board games.

Ebay prices are 60-80.
I couldn't help but look that up. That thing is still for sale on GS's site (listed as a second printing). $65 for some bundle and $40 for just the game. On eBay the $40 one is selling for 60. First off, buying things like that to flip on eBay is pretty sad. Second, WTF is the point? 60 - 6 eBay fee (10%) - 1.8 paypal fee (3%) = 52.20 - $10 shipping = 42.20 - $40 cost = 2.20 - tax (varies by state) = stupid

Last edited by a moderator:
Goodness, $45 is more than I'd pay. Also, who's the moron who chose Jigglypuff as a game piece?

I have sworn off buying any more Monopoly ever....I do have the original Pokemon Monopoly though. It's all about designer games now for me, though i'll gladly play other games.

Goodness, $45 is more than I'd pay. Also, who's the moron who chose Jigglypuff as a game piece?
The same people who think that Nidoking & Nidoqueen should be Park Place & Boardwalk instead of Mew/Mewtwo.

The properties on the board are an exact copy of the 1st Pokemon Monopoly. They seemed to have switched the pieces from rubber to the standard pewter and replaced the tokens of Mewtwo, Clefairy & Blastoise w/ Eevee, Jigglypuff & Squirtle.

For everyone complaining about the choices for the spaces, did you not notice that they're the gym leaders' pokemon?

Mewtwo AND Blastoise. that's god teir player tokens.
Blastoise wasn't a very good choice because they used Charmander and Bulbasaur. It's a little nonsensical, so I can understand going to Squirtle this time.

However, a Charizard token would be where it's at, if they wanted to keep Blastoise.

I always wanted a Meowth token, but I had to settle for Clefairy. And I think Jigglypuff is a much better choice than y'all are making it out to be. :p

So whats is the coupon code for the discount? Is the price a glitch and less than MSRP? Mail in rebate? Buy this get something else free? I must be overlooking the deal because you posted this in the deals section so it must have one correct?
Oh nice one, no one has ever done something like this...thanks for the input Mr_asshat

Is there a big difference between the first and second?

I was hoping to get the first one, never imagined it selling out x.x
I think its the same, I think they just had so many orders that they decided to do a 2nd printing of it. The only difference I see is that it ships October 1st instead of September 15th...so 2 week delay. If they dont print anymore, I would assume it will be pretty hard to find and valuable in the long run...which other people dont seem to understand.

I think its the same, I think they just had so many orders that they decided to do a 2nd printing of it. The only difference I see is that it ships October 1st instead of September 15th...so 2 week delay. If they dont print anymore, I would assume it will be pretty hard to find and valuable in the long run...which other people dont seem to understand.
So it'll probs be just a serial number difference or something like that no?

And yeah, will be buying one tomorrow.

So whats is the coupon code for the discount? Is the price a glitch and less than MSRP? Mail in rebate? Buy this get something else free? I must be overlooking the deal because you posted this in the deals section so it must have one correct?
Do you just come here to complain? I have never seen you provide one good thing to this site, ever.

I never knew board games were this much retail, probably because I'm used to board games at goodwill for $2 and never bothered looking at them at walmart.

bread's done
Back