Gun lovers are DUMB!

Trying to teach responsible gun handling: good thing.
Not being a responsible teacher while teaching resposibility: Darwin Award Winner.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/arizona/2014/08/25/arizona-girl-accidentally-shoots-shooting-instructor/14594549/

This must be what they mean by "responsible" gun ownership

You leave a child home alone and you can be arrested, take a child and let them use deadly weapons, not illegal ... lol

What this is the 2nd time something like this happened? I guess lessons aren't learned the first time around
I'd rather shoot guns than stick my finger in someones ass

I'm just glad the kid didn't shoot herself, it could have gone either way. If she would have shot herself I'm sure the headlines would be totally different with a ton of outrage.

If there had only been a good guy with a gun, someone could have stopped that bad girl with a gun from killing that man.

Where's Wayne LaPierre when you need him? :twoguns:

Cute to label them as gun lovers. 

Because he worked at a gun range he must "love" guns?

Because the family (or even the girl) went to a gun range they must "love" guns?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are employed at amusement parks... surely they don't all love amusement parks... just like I'm sure of the millions of people that visit amusement parks not all love them.

But... basic statements for basic people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnWHC7B34Qw

A while ago some regular posters were asking for a "black" NRA commercial. Here is a response to the satirical one.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are employed at amusement parks... surely they don't all love amusement parks... just like I'm sure of the millions of people that visit amusement parks not all love them.
Wait, you think that being a firearms instructor is equivalent to being a carnie? That's your defense?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Cute to label them as gun lovers.

Because he worked at a gun range he must "love" guns?

Because the family (or even the girl) went to a gun range they must "love" guns?

But... basic statements for basic people
L O fucking L

What Syntax Error said.

bread's done
Back