Destiny Limited Edition Back in Stock All Consoles PS4,Xbox One,Xbox 360 & PS3 @Gamestop

Shipping options:

FREE Value - Allow 5-10 business days for transit & 2 business days for processing.
$7.50 Standard - Allow 3-5 business days for transit & 1 business day for processing.
$10.00 Two Day - Allow 2 business days for transit & 1 business day for processing.
$12.50 One Day - Allow 1 business day for transit & 1 business day for processing.

Yuck. :) But getting it late is better than not getting it at all, just in case I don't see Best Buy get any more in stock. Thanks for the HU OP!

Could have just bumped one of the other dozen threads created about destiny MSRP "deals" instead of pushing off real deals from the front page.

Use the Promo Code SAVER to get free shipping on orders over $25
SAVER promo code doesn't apply.

Shipping options:

FREE Value - Allow 5-10 business days for transit & 2 business days for processing.
$7.50 Standard - Allow 3-5 business days for transit & 1 business day for processing.
$10.00 Two Day - Allow 2 business days for transit & 1 business day for processing.
$12.50 One Day - Allow 1 business day for transit & 1 business day for processing.

Yuck. :) But getting it late is better than not getting it at all, just in case I don't see Best Buy get any more in stock. Thanks for the HU OP!
^This.

Hours later and this is still in stock? I've got a sinking feeling about this...
In what way?
It may not be as limited as everyone thought or perhaps the orders won't be fulfilled.
Right. To me and my "I don't deserve something this nice" mentality this is an inventory error on GS's behalf and I will receive a cancellation email three days after the game releases. For this reason my search for Destiny LE :xb1: shall continue until release.

Well, that's logical.

I was hoping it wasn't going to be "Dammit, I wanted it to be rare, so I can go around and brag that I have a really rare item!" type of deal. I find that so petty.

Maybe there is a remote chance they will get the PS4 Ghost edition back in stock too. Would love to get my hands on one and watch all the inventory hoarders trying to flip go,,,OH SH!T.

I have an XB1 and aps4 LE pre ordered at my local Best Buy. I want sure what platform I'd get it on so just ordered both. I've now decided to just go digital though. I'm totally willing to pick them up and ship then at cost to someone if anybody wants them. Unfortunately, there's no way to do that for you by launch though.

I have a PS3 ghost from amazon I'll be willing to get rid of too. I upgraded to the PS4 and can't justify playing this on the PS3 now. I'm still really hoping to get a PS4 ghost.

bread's done
Back