Nintendo 2ds 99.99 new/89.99 used @ gamestop

bn222

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Gamestop has Nintendo 2ds on sale for 99.99 new or 89.99 used. There's also a pur coupon for 25$ off pre owned systems for 18000 points that would take it down to 65$ for a used one.

Yeah the deal is more for the used version combined with the pur coupon. Plus there's lots of people with GameStop credit to burn with the 50% trade bonus deal

I don't think it's a permanent price drop but Walmart, target, and best buy have all had it for 99 or 100 at some point over the past few weeks

When GameStop drops it after it's on sale multiple times at multiple retailers an they don't do it, it's most likely going to become permanent.

With the announcement of the new 3DS/new XL you'd think the 2DS would drop to $99 in the near future anyway. Pull the trigger Nintendo!

Would anyone recommend a 2ds over a 3ds?
If you are not a fan of the 3D and and mostly use it at home ya, some some dough. I personally wouldn't carry it around but doesn't mean its not portable either. Just got one for my step son with $25 off used system PUR coupon. Well worth $65 after coupon that's for sure.

Maybe if you're buying it for kids that are too young for the 3D and/or you don't want to have to worry about them snapping the hinges opening and closing the system. Can't really see any reason to recommend it over a 3ds for an adult aside from the price tag.

I just bought one at Walmart last weekend for 99 and love it. I really don't care about the 3D features, but still want to play some of the handheld franchises like Pokemon, Link Between Worlds, and a few others and get Smash when it comes out. I would rather save the coin on the system and get the games, and while its not portable so if you are looking for something easy to transport I would get the XL or wait for the new one if it comes to the states, but if your looking for something to play at home and not in the mood to play a main console its perfect.

I was going to trade in my nephew's DS Lite and regular DSi to Gamestop, then pay the difference to get him a 2DS. Should I bite on this deal or do you think I should wait for Black Friday deals? Possibly a 3DS or bundle price drop to ~$100?

I was going to trade in my nephew's DS Lite and regular DSi to Gamestop, then pay the difference to get him a 2DS. Should I bite on this deal or do you think I should wait for Black Friday deals? Possibly a 3DS or bundle price drop to ~$100?
$100 for a new 3DS on Black Friday? Don't wait.

bread's done
Back