$25 digital gift card with any FIFA 15 or NHL 15 pre-order on Dell.com

wEEman33

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Dell.com is offering a $25 digital gift card with any FIFA 15 or NHL 15 pre-order:

xz970O.jpg

This deal shows up when you add either game to your cart:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

"$25 promotional Gift Card ships separately from purchase and typically arrives in 10-20 days from ship date via email and carries a 90 day expiration."

If you make a free dell account, you also get 2-day shipping. 

They have a pretty decent selection of games and consoles to spend your gift card on:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/category.aspx?c=us&category_id=6488&cs=19&l=en&ref=tile8&s=dhs

Hmm decisions to spend this $25 gc on. $15 for preordering SSB 3DS, $5 for Layton vs. Phoenix, or $15 for Azran Legacy... or wait a little longer to see if they add Hyrule Warriors for Wii U. I think SSB, but feel like that one will plummet in price fast due to it being marketed super heavy, but for $15? that's too good to pass up. 

Hmm decisions to spend this $25 gc on. $15 for preordering SSB 3DS, $5 for Layton vs. Phoenix, or $15 for Azran Legacy... or wait a little longer to see if they add Hyrule Warriors for Wii U. I think SSB, but feel like that one will plummet in price fast due to it being marketed super heavy, but for $15? that's too good to pass up.
i thought you could only use it once. can you break up the gift cards like that

i thought you could only use it once. can you break up the gift cards like that
Yeah, that is correct. I just have one $25 gc and want to spend it on one of those three games . I just posted the out-of-pocket price after subtracting the $25 gc :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo 1st party games never drop in price that fast. Especially SSB.

Nintendo 1st party games never drop in price that fast. Especially SSB.
Aye. So SSB 3DS would seem to be the logical choice, but pretty p'd off about the seemingly dick move N made about not including Circle Pad Pro support (which I admit do own) and making users purchase their 'New 3DS' to get c-stick functionality though not sure to what extent it matters having or not.

bread's done
Back