JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All-Star Battle PS3 $44.99 USED @ Gamestop

If you're going to buy this online use these Promo Codes

Saver - Free Shipping on orders over $24.99

Cag16 - 16 % discount and it stacks with your PUR Card

so your total should come out to $34.01

pretty good deal

Wow, that's cool. There are at least five in stock near my house. I feel like a fool for buying it thinking only Amazon would carry it. Oh well, the more the merrier(and cheaper).

$25 too much,I rented it from gamefly and beat it in 4-5 hours and after that it was pretty much pointless unless you want to play online or something.Easy Trophies though in case anyone cares I got all except like 4 by just playing through the story and doing a few Versus matches.

This is really only for superfans of the manga. The sad thing is it could have been a good fighter, but everyone just moves way too slow.

Brought it at Amazon myself thinking it'd be rare...see it at the 35$ range there now.

Playing it currently so I can trade it into GS while it still fetches 30$+ tomorrow. Its piss easy as far as trophies go, but the game feels super unbalanced to even want to attempt to try playing it online. I love the flashy Naruto Storm-esque specials though

Strange. Me pick up copy today; no mention of "trade-hold" on either sticker. Back sticker didn't even look like it came from GS.

Strong possibly these are new copies converted to used.

I bought this from Amazon for 45 new and still believe/think it might end up being totally rare or hard to find. Speculative yes. Wish i had gotten in on it at 35 though. I still plan tho play it with the rennaisance in fighters we've had the 4-5 years

I bought this from Amazon for 45 new and still believe/think it might end up being totally rare or hard to find. Speculative yes. Wish i had gotten in on it at 35 though. I still plan tho play it with the rennaisance in fighters we've had the 4-5 years
If gamestop reprinted copies of this game. I'd doubt it'll become rare.

If you missed the PSN deal, this is a good price. It's a must by for JoJo fans. So it's "YES! YES! YES!"

With PUR and coupon, it only 1$ more than PSN deal.

bread's done
Back