* * * - - 5 votes

Super Smash Bros 3DS $36.99 shipped

#1 latin trident   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   491 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

latin trident

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:34 PM

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878190363

I had a $10 coupon so I got this for $26.99 woot woot!

#2 tsoul   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   295 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 02:36 PM

For those without Newegg coupon, BBY GCU might be slightly cheaper

#3 emperordahc  

emperordahc

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:06 PM

+ tax for many of us. :(

cagSig.png828689.png

#4 UcanSUKtheFAC   Banned Banned   1304 Posts   Joined 2.0 Years Ago  

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:28 PM

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16878190363

I had a $10 coupon so I got this for $26.99 woot woot!

Always hated "used a $x gift card so I got it for $x!" No, you still got it for that original price. That $10 could have been used on something else, so if you regularly shop at BB, it's more akin to straight up cash. It's like saying "I used a $10 bill so I got it for $27!" The ONLY way you could use that statement was that if there was a coupon for $10 ONLY to be used for that game.

Best Buy deals have really gone downhill ever since lowering GCU price to $30

XBL deals are absolutely shit compared to PSN, but even those have been sucking

DELL is absolutely the worst online retailer for video games. Avoid them at all costs.

Aw, what's wrong...does an internet opinion about video games disagree with yours? Cry more.

#5 rcerboss  

Posted 29 August 2014 - 03:48 PM

For those without Newegg coupon, BBY GCU might be slightly cheaper

And K-Mart SYWR is a better option still..... so long as you are willing to deal with K-Mart.

Though these days I'd rather try to deal with K-Mart than Best Buy.  And I'd take both over Newegg.

well i asked whether you stood behind your opinions and you said "Always" so i offered up the same bet that i gave to Fire Thief. You think the price of the xbox one will drop to $300 + 2 games by end of year? Let's put a bet on it.

WHERE'S MY CHILDS PLAY DONATION CONFUCIUS!?

#6 crzyboy88   This is a witty title CAGiversary!   1317 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2014 - 05:10 PM

So... Where did the coupon come from?

#7 goldenpp73   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   77 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

goldenpp73

Posted 30 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

I figured i'd chime in and say, if you have a coupon that you paid nothing for, or did nothing to achieve, then it counts as a "I got this for only that much due to this', but if you had to do something like buy tons of stuff, a gift card, or some other thing to earn it, then it can range from sketchy logic to outright being wrong.

So, I got a 5 dollar reward certificate from BB and used it on a 30 dollar item, so it was only 25, isn't really the same as using a birthday coupon from gamestop to save 20 percent on any game, because I can use that coupon multiple times, did nothing to get it, etc.

Thanks for the heads up on the deal, i'd be tempted to grab it if I did not have the unlocked membership on BB.

#8 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   10976 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 30 August 2014 - 09:27 PM

Gcu plus the double points is better I'm unless you have amazon credit to hurn
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor

games recently beaten: :ps4: assassins creed black flag, wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light

690739.png

#9 RagingTiger44   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

RagingTiger44

Posted 31 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

Well, I have no coupons or a Best Buy GCU subscription, so this discount will have to do. The game is for less than the retail price and I paid no tax and no shipping.