GGT 331 Is Remastering All Of Your Favorite Childhood Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Oh, and some stuff that just came out within the last years anyways....because....why not? Cha Ching

You want to play Saints Row 4 on the Xbox One or PS4 with all the DLC including the new one for only $29.99? Sure why not, just wait until January. 

Oh, and Lockout!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtcTwVhfLQY

Yeah, this is stupid, especially when he hates on every remaster that isn't a Halo one.

The new 3DS is stupid because Nintendo does not seem to know to how to name their shit. People are going to be just as confused with this as they were with the Wii U not knowing that they need it to play the newer stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate this thread
:( <3

You seriously had to make this thread instead of a Leda one?

I'm out... again.

We will never forget you, Leda.
You have weird reasons for leaving.

Yeah, this is stupid, especially when he hates on every remaster that isn't a Halo one.

The new 3DS is stupid because Nintendo does not seem to know to how to name their shit. People are going to be just as confused with this as they were with the Wii U not knowing that they need it to play the newer stuff.
Have you seen the amount of HD remakes/remasters I own? I definitely don't hate on everyone that is not Halo.

I agree that the name is dumb, but like the upgrades in specs, better 3D, having the second nub built in (even though it looks way too tiny), and having the exchangeable plates is great instead of being tempted by all the collectors edition systems, I can just get a plate to make it look cool instead :p. Also the buttons being SNES colors is awesome as well.

This thread sucks.

Today has been pretty sweet so far. I won a $20 PSN code that I'm trying to get rid of for Eshop monies, but I'm also considering using it to get Diablo 3 UE. Hmmm....

This thread sucks.

Today has been pretty sweet so far. I won a $20 PSN code that I'm trying to get rid of for Eshop monies, but I'm also considering using it to get Diablo 3 UE. Hmmm....
Get every mega man game.

I'm watching spider man right now its not bad but its not good. Green goblin's origin is pretty shitty and everytime they kept saying SPIDER VENOM I was like ok we got it, VENOM. Is the dude who played the original JJ coming back?

I'll play halo with you MoCi
Looking forward to that MCC so badly!

This thread sucks.

:(

Diablo is pretty awesome!

I'm watching spider man right now its not bad but its not good. Green goblin's origin is pretty shitty and everytime they kept saying SPIDER VENOM I was like ok we got it, VENOM. Is the dude who played the original JJ coming back?
I heard that when J.J comes back that they are going to try and get him again, will be kind of weird but it was just done so well.

Oh that's weird and not emma stone playing mary jean?

Parker gonna be like you remind me of my old g/f so much and emma is gonna look at the camera crowd laugh good joke everyone laugh roll on snare drum

Oh that's weird and not emma stone playing mary jean?

Parker gonna be like you remind me of my old g/f so much and emma is gonna look at the camera crowd laugh good joke everyone laugh roll on snare drum
Yeah I saw that as well, I would probably say that it is weirder than having the same J.J in both universes. Sometimes the things I hear just confuse me, but we will have to wait and see what happens.

Yeah I saw that as well, I would probably say that it is weirder than having the same J.J in both universes. Sometimes the things I hear just confuse me, but we will have to wait and see what happens.
both universes? isn't this a reboot?

or is that how you view reboots? thats pretty interest like this is spider man in world 2165165 and tobey was spider man in world 556165156-trg

she looks freaky in the birdman trailer

#teamRedstone
did you see those new hunger game posters? I just saw dormer's

4cb975d19f753c55645cb10cf6895f5c45b8c15e.jpg

Man, I really like those colored buttons on the >New< 3DS. I wish the XLs had the colored buttons (i.e. the button is colored, not the text).

And why the fuck didn't Nintendo stick with the same button color scheme for all their past controllers? fuck in 'A' has been at least 3 different colors now... fuck in A!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back