* * * * * 2 votes

Hyrule Warriors for $60 with $40 in Shop Your Way Rewards.

kmart wiiu hyrule warriors

#241 judgeTurpin   Mastering the Monado! CAGiversary!   205 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

judgeTurpin

Posted 04 October 2014 - 10:51 PM

Called the Kmart here by my in-laws and they have both Hyrule Warrior and Smash Bros 3ds. If I buy Smash Bros 3ds and get the $15 in rewards, could I use those reward points towards the purchase of Hyrule Warrior and get HW's $15 in rewards? I do have some coupons loaded on my account like  spend $50 and get $10 back, would that affect me getting the $15 in rewards? From the sound of things posted here, people are getting less points than advertised. 

#242 lakerfanalways   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1580 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

lakerfanalways

Posted 05 October 2014 - 02:10 AM

Called the Kmart here by my in-laws and they have both Hyrule Warrior and Smash Bros 3ds. If I buy Smash Bros 3ds and get the $15 in rewards, could I use those reward points towards the purchase of Hyrule Warrior and get HW's $15 in rewards? I do have some coupons loaded on my account like  spend $50 and get $10 back, would that affect me getting the $15 in rewards? From the sound of things posted here, people are getting less points than advertised. 

When I got Hyrule Warriors yesterday from my local Kmart, it only rang up as 10 dollars in shopyourway dollars..so the manager had to give me an additional 5 dollars which I used on Smash Bros 3DS..I was supposed to get another 15 dollars but for some reason it didnt come out that way so I have to call shopyourway tomorrow to get the additional amount put on my account

#243 sainrub   CAGisdabomb! CAGiversary!   1453 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:02 AM

Driveclub back in stock for pre-ordering for those with points expiring soon.

http://www.kmart.com...directType=SRDT

#244 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 05 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

Driveclub back in stock for pre-ordering for those with points expiring soon.

http://www.kmart.com...directType=SRDT

And like that, it's gone...Did they only have 3 copies in stock??? Lol

#245 lakerfanalways   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1580 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

lakerfanalways

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Just got my 15 dollars in shopyourway points..called the 800 number and the customer service rep saw that I had purchased both games so she gave it to me

#246 sainrub   CAGisdabomb! CAGiversary!   1453 Posts   Joined 15.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 October 2014 - 03:48 AM

And like that, it's gone...Did they only have 3 copies in stock??? Lol

Yeah sorry cagbro. Want Alien: Isolation? It's available again but no :ps4:

:360: Alien: Isolation

:xb1: Alien: Isolation

:ps3: Alien: Isolation

EDIT: :ps4: available.

:ps4: Alien: Isolation

#247 KCS13   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   126 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 07 October 2014 - 12:33 AM

Just to update my story from Saturday, apparently they chose not to cancel my order.  I got a shipping notification today from Kmart.  I checked and they only credited me $5 in SYWR points, not the $25 I was supposed to get.  I guess I will have to call them, but from what people are saying it seems like it is easier to get them to fix that than to get them to actually ship things.  It's Kmart, so you never know what to expect apparently.

#248 RySenkari   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   670 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 October 2014 - 01:32 AM

My Hyrule Warriors game just shipped out. Not only did I get all the points I was due, but I seem to have not been charged yet. I imagine that latter one will change but if I end up getting the game for free after all the bitching I did about it not shipping on time I might just feel good about buying games from Kmart again XD

#249 Genki-JAM   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   93 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Genki-JAM

Posted 07 October 2014 - 03:47 AM

I have also gotten a message that Hyrule Warriors has shipped. However, I'm still waiting on my points to be added. If I don't have them when the game arrives, I'll be hitting up customer service again...

EDIT: GOT IT! Both the points and the game.

#250 MetalSlugger   :P CAGiversary!   2741 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

MetalSlugger

Posted 12 October 2014 - 05:09 AM

They canceled my Evil Within order but wouldn't tell me why "for security reasons". Such bullshit.

#251 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 12 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

I feel like I chat with Kmart at least once a day. My order of NBA 2K15 finally shipped on Thursday  believe. My points haven't posted from that game yet. So this morning I place an order for The Evil Within for PS4, and I applied a coupon that stacked another $10 back in points so in total $45.60. They also promised me $10 adjustment on my next order because they couldn't issue the $40 amount to my copy of NBA 2K15. So we'll see happens from here until Tuesday.