XB1 Ps4 $360 plus more

DP3MhxsNAx-2.png

$400 systems can be had 4 $325 + tax don`t need groupon and for $10 more you can get the destiny bundle so a white PS4 + destiny for $10 more worth it.

I call bs
Call whoever you like they probably won`t pick up...too busy getting their system & plotting on what games to get.

You`re new here I`m not & I`m a beast @ maxing BB deals/promos/coupons/offers over 10 ppl have pm`d me & learned what to do. If it was BS they`d be here killing me.

It`s not even the best deal this year w/elite plus in Jan. $23 in fees would`ve got you $518 in credit making any system $24. Kmart also had several gc add on promos that would`ve allowed for a $310 PS4 or $110 off the $500 XB1(pre-price cut).

CAG we don`t need black Friday for alot deals can make our own when possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Call whoever you like they probably won`t pick up...too busy getting their system & plotting on what games to get.
You`re new here I`m not & I`m a beast @ maxing BB deals/promos/coupons/offers over 10 ppl have pm`d me & learned what to do. If it was BS they`d be here killing me.
It`s not even the best deal this year w/elite plus in Jan. $23 in fees would`ve got you $518 in credit making any system $24. Kmart also had several gc add on promos that would`ve allowed for a $310 PS4 or $110 off the $500 XB1(pre-price cut).
CAG we don`t need black Friday for alot deals can make our own when possible.
So what's your secret?

Look, it's definitely possible, for all of the doubters out there. Enuf is a grand master when it comes to all things Best Buy (and I literally mean that, he is a font on useful information, is like the right hand man to BB on their customer forum, always trying to improve the game programs, etc...), but just check one of the other threads where he breaks the wizardry down.

...And bring $200 cash money, an abacus, protractor, a live baby pig, clown wig, notepad and pen, and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD just go ahead and invest in the Gamer's Club. It is well worth it.

You don`t need all that not even GCU it`s 2 steps, rinse/repeat, not even my idea I just maxed it correctly that`s all.

You don`t need all that not even GCU it`s 2 steps, rinse/repeat, not even my idea I just maxed it correctly that`s all.
The only two deals I'm aware for a PS4/Destiny bundle at BB currently at the 10% coupon and the 10 off with preorder. Thats a far cry from 335 dollars + tax, but hey if you really are the grand master of BB deals I would be pleasantly surprised if you had a legit way to bring it down that low. Cheers

What other things do the 10% off coupons take 10% off?
The destiny bundle can only be reduced to $370 but it`s $50 higher to begin with you can only get a reg PS4 to $325+ tax.

The only two deals I'm aware for a PS4/Destiny bundle at BB currently at the 10% coupon and the 10 off with preorder. Thats a far cry from 335 dollars + tax, but hey if you really are the grand master of BB deals I would be pleasantly surprised if you had a legit way to bring it down that low. Cheers
He knows how to play the game. I did both examples he spoke of. Still have $350 in reward certs from that Jan elite plus promo doing nothing but paying $2000 cash for $2000 in visa cards which were just used to pay my bills that the cash would have done anyway. Those certs have been saved to pay for my iphone 6 or galaxy note 4 phone upgrade. Kmart deal I did too. Buying Kmart gift cards at the front then walking over and using them at electronics to buy Mario Luigi bundle Wiiu for essentially $200...may not sound like much now but consider that was before last black Friday! Definitely pm enuf for tips but understand multiple steps may be required to get the same prices he paid. That may not be your cup of tea in which case you have to wait for black friday deals

He knows how to play the game. I did both examples he spoke of. Still have $350 in reward certs from that Jan elite plus promo doing nothing but paying $2000 cash for $2000 in visa cards which were just used to pay my bills that the cash would have done anyway. Those certs have been saved to pay for my iphone 6 or galaxy note 4 phone upgrade. Kmart deal I did too. Buying Kmart gift cards at the front then walking over and using them at electronics to buy Mario Luigi bundle Wiiu for essentially $200...may not sound like much now but consider that was before last black Friday! Definitely pm enuf for tips but understand multiple steps may be required to get the same prices he paid. That may not be your cup of tea in which case you have to wait for black friday deals
I stand corrected, glad someone knows the system well enough to get such great deals and is willing to share.

TBH there`s been true deals already that make Black Friday look weak not going to see PS4/XB1 for under $250. Cheap games easy systems take prep but saving hundreds worth the 15 minutes.

If whatever the trick is will work on the sunset overdrive bundle, I'll probably bite for that price.
$325+ tax on all $400 consoles, $370+ tax on the $450 destiny white PS4 bundle

Same strategy will make GCU only cost $73 vs $120.

You can get a Destiny bundle from GS for 150 plus tax right now (well, in 8 days), to hell with that 370+ noise. Lol.

Stop talking in vague circles. Either link threads or you should all explain your deals. This just looks silly telling people what the result of the deal is, but then telling them no hints on how to hunt it down even though you know the deal and thread.

Post the deals. Not instructions to PM you, or your great price, or mention that it's just 'somewhere in some other threads'.

Sheesh. Multiple people lauding deals and not actually including any useful info on them once they see people asking and interested.

Stop talking in vague circles. Either link threads or you should all explain your deals. This just looks silly telling people what the result of the deal is, but then telling them no hints on how to hunt it down even though you know the deal and thread.

Post the deals. Not instructions to PM you, or your great price, or mention that it's just 'somewhere in some other threads'.

Sheesh. Multiple people lauding deals and not actually including any useful info on them once they see people asking and interested.
The magic is real. But, it's always YMMV. So instead if getting everyone's hopes up, pm and see if it can work for you. It may not, so don't jump up and down if it doesn't.

Shady CL deals. Lol.

Like I said, it depends on your local GS employees. I've got like...5 GS's within 10 miles of me, so shopping around for the employee who least cares about his job is an easy task for me.

Enuf... it's pretty close to fraud the way your telling people you can get $400 consoles for $325.

His trick is using the 10% movers coupons on Visa Giftcards... Repeatedly.   That's it

He's said it several times in other posts, he buys $200 giftcards for $180 with coupon, moves $$$ to other payment methods, repeats it stealing $$$ from Bestbuy each time with the 10% coupon.

It's fraud, for someone who pushes Bestbuy so much your the biggest Bestbuy fraud pusher I know here now. 

LOL... Pretty close to fraud... You're pretty close to a dumbass to think that is pretty close to fraud.

That's not even close to some of the shady shit we do here (that clearly constitutes fraud).

Enuf... it's pretty close to fraud the way your telling people you can get $400 consoles for $325.

His trick is using the 10% movers coupons on Visa Giftcards... Repeatedly. That's it

He's said it several times in other posts, he buys $200 giftcards for $180 with coupon, moves $$$ to other payment methods, repeats it stealing $$$ from Bestbuy each time with the 10% coupon.

It's fraud, for someone who pushes Bestbuy so much your the biggest Bestbuy fraud pusher I know here now.
Not sure how it's fraud if he's using a coupon as their system allows?

His trick is using the 10% movers coupons on Visa Giftcards... Repeatedly. That's it

Lol thats it? What a dumb trick. He buys gift cards with a coupon, ya some master of Best Buy deals...

I don't see why everyone in this thread is so salty at Enuf, Its a good "deal" per se if you got the cash to spare and savings is indeed savings.

Why are people bashing Enuf for telling us how to get $75 off next gen? I've saved a bunch of $$ by doing what he has said on many threads.
Also those of us who have listened to Enuf have bb credit and dont have to use cash for games anymore. Which makes the rewards points absolutely count as savings.

If Enufs suggestions aren't for you thats cool but there is no need to bash someone who is actively trying to help out the cag community.

Couple things

1- Anybody on there soapbox sit down b/c I`ve seen the target $1 pre-order + pm threads and either u did it or weren`t there for all 40 pages preaching. If there`s an exploit that works for you you`ll use it some go all out other just a little. Personally, I don`t judge since your life is yours and mine is mine.

2- Research the BB threads here & on the forums I have the same name I don`t hide. When it comes to their system I`ve bashed them repeatedly for it`s flaws if they fix it you won`t see me complain b/c hopefully that means the things they promise actually work w/o us needing to handhold them.

3- Don`t quote what or how I do something and in the same breath have the wrong info/math. The amount you actually put out is $325+ tax the pts earned already spent on the purchase GCU, Elite, CC not factored in. $370 for the Destiny bundle.

4-The simple deals are the best quite easy & under 3 moves. Even though the main threads for these have been page 1-3 for weeks most ppl only got the savings down to $360 or $405. If you`re gonna do it do it right/well.

The one thing you don`t see are ppl I advised coming back stating my ideas cost them money. I`m loyal to CAg 1st b/c my paycheck doesn`t have a BB logo on it. BB has all my info phone/address/email they`re more welcome to put me on the payroll.

bread's done
Back