- - - - -

Gamestop PS3 and 360 trade in for up to 150 off new PS4

#121 spamjizz   nobody cares about your game back log! CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 14.9 Years Ago  

spamjizz

Posted 06 September 2014 - 09:45 PM

If it wasent for the new borderlands game comming Id definitely upgrade my ps3. I think 150 is a fair deal.

#122 el swordo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1734 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2014 - 12:03 PM

Stupid question but do you think I could get msrp for a ps4?  Thinking of trading in my ps3 anyway towards an xbox one but might it work out better if I bought a second ps4 and sold it?

#123 eliter1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2957 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2014 - 09:51 PM

Tried to pre-order a bundle today but they said they're sold out and only taking orders online. Don't need a PS4 and I'm getting Destiny on Xbox One but I thought this was a good price for my PS3.

#124 mrclutch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4441 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:10 AM

If I could get 150 for my ps3 without having to buy a ps4 I think I would be in. I would really like to get a 2nd Xbone but I don't really want to mess with trading in towards a ps4 then returning it for a Xbox one.

#125 el swordo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1734 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 08 September 2014 - 12:24 AM

Take the system to bb they gave me $100 flat with just the 120gb slim and composite cabea. Took 2 controllers over to gs in same lot for $30. They only give you $10 for controllers at bb. Heck gs giv s you a lot for controllers even bought one at flea market today just to trade in.

#126 TheFizzzzzz   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2773 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

TheFizzzzzz

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:00 AM

So is it confirmed that you can trade in both a PS3 and 360 to receive $300 in total credit? Has anyone attempted this and run into issues?

Also, has anyone been able to apply this promo to a Destiny bundle?

I had a ridiculously bad experience with the nearest store.... 45 minutes away mind you.... Had an employee tell me to trade mine in toward the Destiny bundle last Monday so I come back Thursday and a different employee is a straight up dick. Refuses to apply the bonus for Destiny bundle. No explanation just says no I won't do that. I asked to speak to the manager knowing her and this employee says "I'm the manager". I ask again can I speak to the store manager... "I'm the store manager". I said I know the store manager.... Where is she... He says I'm the manager right now... Out steps the assistant manager.... I ask why this kid is claiming to be the store manager and why is he refusing to give me my trade bonus.... Ass manager says you'll have to come back Monday. No explanation. When I explain the trade in bonus is 8-26-9-14 not 8/26-9/3 and 9/5-9/14 he simply says come back Monday.... Explained I drove 45 minutes after being told by an employee of that store I could get the bonus and still wouldn't give me the bonus. Needless to say I am beyond pissed. Customer support was not helpful. Said a district manager or store manager would contact me and no one did.... Just shitty experience

#127 QSilverTwo   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   550 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

QSilverTwo

Posted 08 September 2014 - 05:19 AM

I had a ridiculously bad experience with the nearest store.... 45 minutes away mind you.... Had an employee tell me to trade mine in toward the Destiny bundle last Monday so I come back Thursday and a different employee is a straight up dick. Refuses to apply the bonus for Destiny bundle. No explanation just says no I won't do that. I asked to speak to the manager knowing her and this employee says "I'm the manager". I ask again can I speak to the store manager... "I'm the store manager". I said I know the store manager.... Where is she... He says I'm the manager right now... Out steps the assistant manager.... I ask why this kid is claiming to be the store manager and why is he refusing to give me my trade bonus.... Ass manager says you'll have to come back Monday. No explanation. When I explain the trade in bonus is 8-26-9-14 not 8/26-9/3 and 9/5-9/14 he simply says come back Monday.... Explained I drove 45 minutes after being told by an employee of that store I could get the bonus and still wouldn't give me the bonus. Needless to say I am beyond pissed. Customer support was not helpful. Said a district manager or store manager would contact me and no one did.... Just shitty experience

You should have purchased something and then filled out the survey with the receipt.  Then you'd likely get a call from the district manager and that prick employee would receive a negative survey as he deserves.