* * * * * 38 votes

CAG PSN Gamesharing #9 - Find/Create a Gameshare Group and Gameshare FAQ

#481 Sizemore44   Old School Lurker CAGiversary!   117 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Sizemore44

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:10 AM

is bad company 2 still active online?  It was my favorite battlefield.  Anyone doing the Infamous sale?

#482 Marauder7   Casual Gamer CAGiversary!   1896 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:12 AM

If I can get a group, I'll help you out with the trophies. Bfbc2 multi was fun if I remember correctly.

Posted a few times on ps3trophies and psnprofiles but could never get a group to boost.  Last time I played it which was maybe a year ago was with people who maxed out and just killing me left and right.

Playing Warframe right now and jumping onto some PvZ around Midnight.  Would stream but my connection isn't that great and I need all the reality space on my 23 inch monitor.

#483 Thermopyle  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:13 AM

I've been thinking about it. Do I sign up using your sig to check out what games are there and whats wanted/needed? 

Also, heres what I'm interested in if anyone else has any interest: Army of Two: Devils Cartel, SSX, Deadly Premonitions, Alice, Fight Night Champion, Under Defeat HD...and something is telling me no, but also interested in Dead Space 1 and 2. I'd like to try to at least pair some of these up on one account though, hoping some of you guys would have an interest in more than one title.

Edit: Just got a timeshare of DP, so no longer need that. Also just got Army on an old acct me and rpg had some credit on....still have an interest in the rest! Thanks.

Damn, I'm interested in Army of Two. Would like a phantom of Alice as well (really for the original game--for some reason it never gets sold on its own.)

#484 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   3244 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

TLOU Remastered ($50)

Resell ($30)

- Pravado

Phantom ($20)

-

@marauder try truetrophies. if all else fails pressure a library member to rent it and help you out

#485 Thermopyle  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:29 AM

TLOU Remastered ($50)

Resell ($30)

- Pravado

Phantom ($20)

-

@marauder try truetrophies. if all else fails pressure a library member to rent it and help you out

You should update the library list in your sig. I know there's at least some stuff that's missing (such as Infamous: First Light from the last update.)

#486 Pravado   Paul Heyman Guy CAGiversary!   3244 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:32 AM

this weekend i will update it. i usually post weekly lists of what games have been added

also, people need to go buy deadly premonition even if it's on their main. that game is absolutely worth $5

#487 tokyostomp  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:44 AM

Ghosts Nemesis Pack is coming out soon!

#488 MHZ   Miguel_Zorro CAGiversary!   226 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:54 AM

Some highlights from the current EA Sale (Plus Price):

Mass Effect Trilogy - 13.99

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel 4.89

Battlefield 3: 4.89

Mirror's Edge: 4.89

Crysis: 4.89

Crysis 2: 4.89

#489 QDizzle  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:56 AM

Pravado is the guy

AFFECTIONATELY KNOWN AS PRADA BY VETS :)

The last few 2ks have been very lackluster though. I honestly don't see how they've received such high ratings as of late. With the implementation of VC as currency, 2k has made it an outrageous grind to build your Myplayer up through 82 games. For those who don't have much time on their hands (kids/job/school) I'm sure 2k made a chunk of change by letting people buy VC outright. In addition to virtually no competition, I still just can't understand why they don't spend that money on fixing their servers. This has been a problem since 2k8 when lobbies were around.

In the 2k14 nex-gen version:

-Awful Passing

-Charge cheddar is unavoidable

-Guards with great handles lose the ball consistently

-Guards blocking centers at the rim or chasedown blocks

-Jerseys bouncing for no damn reason during Timeouts

-A.I. steals passes without even looking at the ball

-"The Park" mode always has a court that doesn't function/small amount of courts

-Bad voice acting and corny dialogue in MyPlayer Mode

-Contested 3s tend to go in more than wide open ones

-On-ball defense not as effective as off-ball

My apologies for this rant but aside from graphics, 2k hasn't done much to improve their game. I'm actually looking forward to seeing what EA does with this new iteration of Live because 2k has been letting me down for awhile when it comes to gameplay.

I Agree getting sick of grinding my player and apparently no more locker codes with vc are being issued. 

Why am I not on the PS4 Master Race list?

U HAVE MORE GRINDING TO DO FOR NOW U ARE SIMPLY {PS4 RACE}

#490 kvntwvlf   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   819 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:59 AM

Selling a phantom of Destiny for ps4, send me a PM if interested. $25.

#491 Thermopyle  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 03:59 AM

Ghosts Nemesis Pack is coming out soon!

I was so very tempted to jump in on the season pass that was going, but it would be such a timesink. The base game is quite fun, though; I've been playing it through the weekend and just finished up the last SP trophy. Only 2 MP trophies to go and then it's time to resell. 

I started a post like 3 times replying to that GS group and had to force myself to stop every time. It's a really solid game and it makes me regret not playing the SP on any of the others. Have fun with the DLC.

#492 StarShadow   Follow on Twitch & Twitter CAGiversary!   760 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

StarShadow

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:25 AM

I was so very tempted to jump in on the season pass that was going, but it would be such a timesink. The base game is quite fun, though; I've been playing it through the weekend and just finished up the last SP trophy. Only 2 MP trophies to go and then it's time to resell. 

I started a post like 3 times replying to that GS group and had to force myself to stop every time. It's a really solid game and it makes me regret not playing the SP on any of the others. Have fun with the DLC.

You can always buy the season pass from me when I am done with it :D

#493 Thermopyle  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:26 AM

You can always buy the season pass from me when I am done with it :D

No, I'm trying to clear my backlog. That game would take forever to nail down all the DLC and honestly the SP is more my style anyway. I'm going to plat it and then dump the disc right afterwards. It's definitely got me more interested in the series, though, and I'll be watching out for a good AW deal. Hopefully one of those Target glitches like how I got Ghosts. :)

#494 Tell Em Steve-Dave   This guy partys harder than Spudds McKenzie! CAGiversary!   3509 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Tell Em Steve-Dave

Posted 03 September 2014 - 04:36 AM

So is Destiny gonna be like Titanfall? Meaning online only, no solo campaign at all?

#495 tokyostomp  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:09 AM

So is Destiny gonna be like Titanfall? Meaning online only, no solo campaign at all?

That's the word humming bird!

You can solo the campaign I think

#496 hanun1002   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   528 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:13 AM

Hi guys,

Been off for more than 1.5 year from PS3.

Now, I am back with PS4. :)

Very few of you may remember me since I was a light gamesharer. Maybe none :(.

BTW I found gamesharing is not as good in ps4 as in ps3. This is really BAD!!! :no:

#497 tokyostomp  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 05:19 AM

Minecraft is coming out for PS4 tomorrow!

Digitally in France, Possibly U.S.?

#498 StarShadow   Follow on Twitch & Twitter CAGiversary!   760 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

StarShadow

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:00 AM

Will consider trading games for other games / PSN Cards. 

Renting will only be available to reputable CAGs.

If interested please PM me. 

For Sale (Resells)

$4 - Aquapazza (Resell)

$4 - Devil May Cry HD Collection

$3 - Tom Clancy's HAWX

$3 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$7 - Agarest Generations of War 2

$6 - Fifa World Cup 2014 Brazil
$7 - XCOM Enemy Within

$8 - Lost Planet 3 + NFS The Run

$9 - Fifa 14 (PS3)

For Sale (Phantoms)

$1 - Ace Combat Assault Horizon

$1 - Armored Core V - Verdict Day

$1 - Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

$3 - Agarest Generations of War 2

Exclusively for Rent (All are $1 a week or $0.50 for a Day):

Record of Agarest War Zero + Rainbow Moon

Game of Thrones (US) + XCOM Bureau Trophy DLC

Armored Core V - Verdict Day

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes (PS3)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Resogun Season Pass

Dark Souls II

#499 likeme   Banned Banned   3532 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:31 AM

Anyone have a slot for Madden15 please send me a PM

#500 GraveRobberX   Trophy Obsessionist CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

GraveRobberX

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:33 AM

Wrong:

I explained all this to a  gaming acquaintance

Yeah you can do a Fuck ton in the game (Beta speaking, retail will be way bigger)
There's marks for 2 main factions, 1 PVE oriented, 1 PVP oriented
PvE mark is given with Strikes (think dungeons), PTE Public Time Events (think Fates, but happen randomly in a zone, get Gold Rating everyday (think dailies) get +3 marks), trade in material in batches to the Quartermaster of said faction to earn extra marks (need 40 per batch, these are also used to upgrade weapons/gear, so choose wisely)
PvP is your FPS standard modes with twists, Control = Domination + TDM, yes you try to control 2/3 flags, then have to kill opponents, more flags you have the better bonus points you achieve
The players gears are equalized, so if your wearing Rare (Blue) items and fighting Uncommon (Green) Opponents, you will not have an advantage, the damage/impact is the same for all weapon (think level capped), your gear/weapon leveled attributes do carry over
There's also events that Bungie will throw in from time to time for rare factions that only appear during it, the same game modes you play now will have the advantage gear enabled, so now people with Uber gear will stand out against lower geared players (It's called Iron Banner), mostly matchmaking will try to match players equally geared towards a rating, or people will get annihilated by better geared players
There's a 100 mark cap every week, so a win gets you +2 a loss +1, so you can't grind PvP
Then there are sub factions that give good loot if you earn reputation on their behalf, which in turn you level up their reputation rank and earn marks to buy their emblem gear

The farming parts comes from Strikes and Explore (just going back to story missions w/o being zone in, can go explore all areas, kill mobs for ammo/xp/engrams (think sacred scrolls that need to be deciphered)
Cryptarch takes those engrams and deciphers them, thje more you decipher, the more he levels up, the more he levels up, the better rarity those engrams become
A Cryptarch with Rank 5 might decipher a Rare (Blue Engram) into just materials that are rare, but a Rank 10 might hand you a Blue Gun

Currency in this game is called Glimmer, you get them from chests (people do loops and farm them in a zone) or higher rank mobs that drop them, rewarded also, and gear/weapons you don't need/use can Dismantle and make small amounts of glimmer but also net you materials
Yes the game has synthing process for gear and weapon upgrades, you need certain materials to open the skill tree and upgrade talents within gears and weapons

You cap out at level 20, but you can keep overleveling (think ilvl) with the Light stat
Certain gears (Legendary (Purple) and Exotic (Gold) have Light stats on them
You need those to do higher level dungeons where mobs get to level 31, so more +Light the better you will be against those. I theorized that for every +13 Light, you gain a level

The last thing is when you are geared the Fuck out and almost maxed out, you go do Raiding (think Coil)
So far one in announced called Vault of Glass, this must have the best gear possible
Also you can only win loot once, you can repeat the raid (not fully guaranteed), but loot is once a week till reset
There's also a checkpoint system, so you can come back and pick up from where you previously left off

So yeah this game is crazy for trying to merge many genres and use the FPS model as the overlay

Rarity gear:
Common (White) < Uncommon (Green) < Rare (Blue) < Legendary (Purple) < Exotic (Gold)
You can only equip an exotic on each side of you char, for a total of 2
Left side pick either, primary, secondary, heavy
Right side pick Head, Chest, Legs, Feet

You can't exotic out your char, take a look here at this video: , you'll see the exotics and how some are ridiculous good looking

3 classes Titan, Warlock, Hunter, there's no defined roles that there has to be a tank or healer
All 3 are up to the job, each do differentiate themselves within their skills/talents
Once you hit 15, you can choose a subclass, each class has 2 subclasses at the moment
1 offense, 1 defense, you can level those up and swap them in out for the situation at hand

I'm still missing stuff here, but this is the gist of Destiny
It's a time-sink, but nothing like XIV requires

#501 tokyostomp  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:41 AM

Wrong:

I explained all this to a  gaming acquaintance

Yeah you can do a Fuck ton in the game (Beta speaking, retail will be way bigger)
There's marks for 2 main factions, 1 PVE oriented, 1 PVP oriented
PvE mark is given with Strikes (think dungeons), PTE Public Time Events (think Fates, but happen randomly in a zone, get Gold Rating everyday (think dailies) get +3 marks), trade in material in batches to the Quartermaster of said faction to earn extra marks (need 40 per batch, these are also used to upgrade weapons/gear, so choose wisely)
PvP is your FPS standard modes with twists, Control = Domination + TDM, yes you try to control 2/3 flags, then have to kill opponents, more flags you have the better bonus points you achieve
The players gears are equalized, so if your wearing Rare (Blue) items and fighting Uncommon (Green) Opponents, you will not have an advantage, the damage/impact is the same for all weapon (think level capped), your gear/weapon leveled attributes do carry over
There's also events that Bungie will throw in from time to time for rare factions that only appear during it, the same game modes you play now will have the advantage gear enabled, so now people with Uber gear will stand out against lower geared players (It's called Iron Banner), mostly matchmaking will try to match players equally geared towards a rating, or people will get annihilated by better geared players
There's a 100 mark cap every week, so a win gets you +2 a loss +1, so you can't grind PvP
Then there are sub factions that give good loot if you earn reputation on their behalf, which in turn you level up their reputation rank and earn marks to buy their emblem gear

The farming parts comes from Strikes and Explore (just going back to story missions w/o being zone in, can go explore all areas, kill mobs for ammo/xp/engrams (think sacred scrolls that need to be deciphered)
Cryptarch takes those engrams and deciphers them, thje more you decipher, the more he levels up, the more he levels up, the better rarity those engrams become
A Cryptarch with Rank 5 might decipher a Rare (Blue Engram) into just materials that are rare, but a Rank 10 might hand you a Blue Gun

Currency in this game is called Glimmer, you get them from chests (people do loops and farm them in a zone) or higher rank mobs that drop them, rewarded also, and gear/weapons you don't need/use can Dismantle and make small amounts of glimmer but also net you materials
Yes the game has synthing process for gear and weapon upgrades, you need certain materials to open the skill tree and upgrade talents within gears and weapons

You cap out at level 20, but you can keep overleveling (think ilvl) with the Light stat
Certain gears (Legendary (Purple) and Exotic (Gold) have Light stats on them
You need those to do higher level dungeons where mobs get to level 31, so more +Light the better you will be against those. I theorized that for every +13 Light, you gain a level

The last thing is when you are geared the Fuck out and almost maxed out, you go do Raiding (think Coil)
So far one in announced called Vault of Glass, this must have the best gear possible
Also you can only win loot once, you can repeat the raid (not fully guaranteed), but loot is once a week till reset
There's also a checkpoint system, so you can come back and pick up from where you previously left off

So yeah this game is crazy for trying to merge many genres and use the FPS model as the overlay

Rarity gear:
Common (White) < Uncommon (Green) < Rare (Blue) < Legendary (Purple) < Exotic (Gold)
You can only equip an exotic on each side of you char, for a total of 2
Left side pick either, primary, secondary, heavy
Right side pick Head, Chest, Legs, Feet

You can't exotic out your char, take a look here at this video: https://www.youtube....h?v=aR42-WbyamA, you'll see the exotics and how some are ridiculous good looking

3 classes Titan, Warlock, Hunter, there's no defined roles that there has to be a tank or healer
All 3 are up to the job, each do differentiate themselves within their skills/talents
Once you hit 15, you can choose a subclass, each class has 2 subclasses at the moment
1 offense, 1 defense, you can level those up and swap them in out for the situation at hand

I'm still missing stuff here, but this is the gist of Destiny
It's a time-sink, but nothing like XIV requires

Wall of Shame much? Lol

So what should I buy Digital Guardian or Limited Edition, 

Guide me GRX!

#502 GraveRobberX   Trophy Obsessionist CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

GraveRobberX

Posted 03 September 2014 - 06:53 AM

Wall of Shame much? Lol

So what should I buy Digital Guardian or Limited Edition, 

Guide me GRX!

Just posted in the GAF |OT| lol, damn we cross website posting, *freaky*

Love Retail and want to resell back for some $$$ int the future as you might get tired (but you'll have to hold till both expansions out, so resale value or trade in offer will be very low)

Also a journal book + postcards are just clutter (for me personally)

Digital, you keep forever, can delete and add back whenever, also retail disc will almost 100% install all the whole game on HDD, so why not go Digital, + faster to star up, no disc to swap or put it into the slot

#503 tokyostomp  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:15 AM

Just posted in the GAF |OT| lol, damn we cross website posting, *freaky*

Love Retail and want to resell back for some $$$ int the future as you might get tired (but you'll have to hold till both expansions out, so resale value or trade in offer will be very low)

Also a journal book + postcards are just clutter (for me personally)

Digital, you keep forever, can delete and add back whenever, also retail disc will almost 100% install all the whole game on HDD, so why not go Digital, + faster to star up, no disc to swap or put it into the slot

I might go digital for $89.99 and sell the phantom here.

Anyone want to go in on this?

What is the split since phantom won't get season pass?

Also all my awesome physical crap eventually gets stuffed in a drawer, why not save $10?

U45gWjsl.jpg

ozFdxmMl.jpg

47UrM4Vl.jpg

ZH9mafGl.jpg

Also if anyone is selling a locked phantom of Diablo 3 UEE let me know, I have $10 Amazon Credit

#504 Pantsu_  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:35 AM

U45gWjsl.jpg

There was a steel book for TLoU:R? Damn I missed out, that thing looks great.

#505 tokyostomp  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:38 AM

There was a steel book for TLoU:R? Damn I missed out, that thing looks great.

In Germany only

Or if you went to the live show in Santa Monica.

#506 Pantsu_  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:39 AM

In Germany only

Aaah well. Explains why I've never seen it before. :p

#507 QDizzle  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:47 AM

In Germany only

for the thread drunk u sure get around bro

#508 tokyostomp  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:51 AM

for the thread drunk u sure get around bro

I napped and don't work till noonish tomorrow!

And i'm drunk

(Company sponsored!)

#509 GraveRobberX   Trophy Obsessionist CAGiversary!   195 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

GraveRobberX

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:54 AM

I napped and don't work till noonish tomorrow!

And i'm drunk

(Company sponsored!)

At least you have the 11th and 12th of this month and Halloween off (Company sponsored!)

DAT Extra PTO saved up!

#510 tokyostomp  

Posted 03 September 2014 - 07:59 AM

At least you have the 11th and 12th of this month and Halloween off (Company sponsored!)

DAT Extra PTO saved up!

Lol. Stop crossing streams!