Tmnt toys ringing up bad in target with buy 1 get 1 50%off

BlockbusterGuy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Heads up price mistake at target expensive tmnt toys are ringing up $14.99. I went this morning and bought the 99.99 tmnt tower and it rung up $14.99 also you can double dip and buy another tmnt toy and get it half off!! Don't know when they will fix this

It's a mistake because the toys that are on sale for 39.99 are ringing up at 14.99 with BOGO they end up at 7.49. I would use the scanners to make sure because the tags are wrong.

Tempted to go see if this is still active so I can have some cheap (and apparently huge) Christmas gifts for my son and my nephews.

exactly what i got them for. question is whether kids will still be into TMNT in dec.
I'd hope so. TMNT has some pretty decent staying power. Just depends how much other stuff your kids will be into by then.

I ended up copping the last 3 (one on shelf, 2 in back room) .. just enough to cover my son and 2 nephews. Noticed the remote control van, blimp, and other vehicles were $14.99 too but I didn't want to completely rape Target so I stuck with just the playsets. My friend went to another local Target to grab one for his step daughter, and someone bought everything TMNT in the toy aisle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Able to score one of the big sets for a nice grandmotherly type I work with to surprise her grandkids with.  I consider it a small payback for cooking for our shift of workers all the time.  It made her day, so thanks, OP!

When I grabbed the set, some mom in her early 30s said, "Did you know those sets are only $14.99 right now? I read it online and raced over here!"  I just said, "Oh, that's seems like a good deal" all nonchalantly like I'd planned on buying this thing anyway.  Her cart was jammed full of TMNT stuff, so I'm sure her kids will have a great Christmas.  There were at least two other TMNT loaded carts going through checkout at the same time.  Target probably thought their ad REALLY worked this time!

Last edited by a moderator:
This explains why the TMNT aisle was completely wiped out at Target this morning...  I mean rainchecks and everything.

bread's done
Back