PC ARMA 3 50% off and 30% $22.xx steam compatible

GameHobo

CAGiversary!
I picked it up on Bohemia website. Their website has 50% off. Make an account and then vote for one of the mods. They will email you a 30% off coupon. Buy the game thru their website, the digital deluxe edition. Came out to $22.xx. His isn't thru steam, but it loads up on steam.

This was VERY complicated to get working. But it worked, thank you so much, ive been waiting for this to go cheap fora  while. 

I don't get it. Says I need to own Arma 3 to vote.

EDIT: nvm I needed to click on "Supporters" instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked it up on Bohemia website. Their website has 50% off. Make an account and then vote for one of the mods. They will email you a 30% off coupon. Buy the game thru their website, the digital deluxe edition. Came out to $22.xx. His isn't thru steam, but it loads up on steam.
Of course it loads up on Steam!

Unlike ARMA 2, ALL versions of ARMA 3 on the PC currently flat-out require Steam:

http://arma3.com/faq

Is Steam required to play Arma 3?

Yes. Even with the boxed version of Arma 3, you will still run the game via Steam.

The game will activate at least once and update itself to the latest available version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well you don't have to be an ass about it. Great deal!
I don't think I'm being an ass about it.

I'm clarifying what you said ("loads up on Steam") even more so, which is helping you + gamers here out.

You didn't state straight-up that ARMA 3 requires Steam everywhere, so I am adding some more info to help out.

And I linked proof of that from the official web-site, to back that up.

I don't think everybody knows that ARMA 3 requires Steam period...

...especially since ARMA 2 was NOT treated like such - and unfortunately has multiple different DRM-laced versions out there in the wild.

If PC gamers find a deal they find is worthy for them to drop some $ on, or want to support whomever their favorite game-store, or try to kick more $ to the dev's directly, or whatever - they just also don't really need to sweat if they're getting a Steam-version or not b/c ARMA 3 PC flat-out requires Steam currently everywhere.

Where do I put in the code from the email? And am I reading this right, I can use the 30% off code on the game w/ the 50% off already.

bread's done
Back