Destiny - PlayStation 4 Trade in this item for up to $37.79 on Amazon

gamersss101

CAG Newbie
Destiny - PlayStation 4 Trade in this item for up to $37.79 on Amazon

Check this link :

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_7?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=destiny&sprefix=destiny%2Caps%2C1054

Thanks
w.png

Maybe he's referring to trading in the game if you pick up the white Destiny bundle specifically for the console...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe he's referring to trading in the game if you pick up the white Destiny bundle specifically for the console...?
In that case, you might profit more from selling it for $50-$55, plus you'd have cash instead of Amazon-limited credit.

so...how is this even possible when the game isn't even out? Is this implying that you should buy destiny then turn around and trade it back in?

This is why people shouldn't be allowed to post threads of there own until they reach a certain posts amount and learn what to post and not post

Brah I needs to lock in this price cause I knows I wills hate this game!!!! Better lock in a trade price....and then unload the extra shiny codpiece DLC on some sucker on Ebay. They wont know what hit them!

This is why people shouldn't be allowed to post threads of there own until they reach a certain posts amount and learn what to post and not post
All that would do is just make people post spam because people who don't know will just do whatever they can to post things... sure wouldn't actually fix anything.

I don't understand the point of this thread because the game isn't even out yet.

[quote name="PetersHere" post="12059611" timestamp="1409684631"]That motivates me to start a thread that's far worse than this one. [/quote]get to work

So a moron would make a couple dozen moronic thread replies before they are able to create a moronic thread? Thats just delaying the inevitable. Waiting to make a thread doesnt fix stupid.

You never know, there may be so sale in the next 20 days.
Me, you, and the OP are going to get the last laugh while everyone else pretends they didn't make fun of the OP for posting this. But by then it will be too late.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back