80GB PS3 $50

diorJets

Banned
Y3RZfw.jpg
Leaving for uni soon and I need cash, the PS3 is old but runs perfectly and comes with Japanese fighting game Under Night In Birth EXE:LATE

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll take it for 55 bucks.  As long as youre willing to follow the norms of the forums and ship first, seeing as you have lower feedback

I will not ship first, at all, that said I need this sold pronto and will ship as soon as I receive payment if bought in the next 2 hours.

OK, pass then.  I don't know how you can expect somebody to send you money when you've never done any marketplace transactions before

Best to try elsewhere bud, theres no way anyone here would send payment first on a 0 feedback. 

and the whole "need it in the next 2 hours" just screams "I'm trying to rush someone's judgement into sending the payment pronto so I CAN scam" 

Best to try elsewhere bud, theres no way anyone here would send payment first on a 0 feedback.

and the whole "need it in the next 2 hours" just screams "I'm trying to rush someone's judgement into sending the payment pronto so I CAN scam"
Wow, no need to misinterpret other people with your faulty judgement and accusations, 'bud'; this is a full console, not a video game. If it were i'd be more than willing to send the item first but I am on the short end of the stick here.

- 1, any paypal purchase can be disputed and ultimately that person would have their money refunded.

- 2, that is not the case for me. I can't go to paypal and ask them to have my PS3 shipped back to me by the guy that took it and I won't risk that possibility occurring.

I'm offering a PS3 console for FIFTY fuckING DOLLARS, what more do you want? Sorry but you can't get the cake and the icing. If you're that paranoid and skeptical, please fuck off and refrain from placing seeds of doubt in other members mind about me because I am not a scammer and it's a shitty thing to assume because it gives people a bad name, you don't know anything about me.

Jesus, people like you are the worst. "muh feeback", go flaunt that where people care. You didn't have any interest in this deal then you should not have said a word. Pathetic.

Just a heads up, talked to the seller for a couple of messages and decided to take a shot and buy the PS3 from him due to his account age and post history.  Pretty happy that I paid with Paypal AND AMEX because I'm now in the dispute process.  He still has yet to send me a single message back after the payment was sent.  Can't trust anybody online apparently.

Just a heads up, talked to the seller for a couple of messages and decided to take a shot and buy the PS3 from him due to his account age and post history. Pretty happy that I paid with Paypal AND AMEX because I'm now in the dispute process. He still has yet to send me a single message back after the payment was sent. Can't trust anybody online apparently.
make sure you leave negative feedback, so he doesnt try to screw someone else over

Wow, no need to misinterpret other people with your faulty judgement and accusations, 'bud'; this is a full console, not a video game. If it were i'd be more than willing to send the item first but I am on the short end of the stick here.

- 1, any paypal purchase can be disputed and ultimately that person would have their money refunded.
- 2, that is not the case for me. I can't go to paypal and ask them to have my PS3 shipped back to me by the guy that took it and I won't risk that possibility occurring.

I'm offering a PS3 console for FIFTY fuckING DOLLARS, what more do you want? Sorry but you can't get the cake and the icing. If you're that paranoid and skeptical, please fuck off and refrain from placing seeds of doubt in other members mind about me because I am not a scammer and it's a shitty thing to assume because it gives people a bad name, you don't know anything about me.

Jesus, people like you are the worst. "muh feeback", go flaunt that where people care. You didn't have any interest in this deal then you should not have said a word. Pathetic.
Who eats cake without icing?

I was ready to buy the headphones and decided to pass due to no feedback and of course he wouldnt send first, what an asshole.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up, talked to the seller for a couple of messages and decided to take a shot and buy the PS3 from him due to his account age and post history. Pretty happy that I paid with Paypal AND AMEX because I'm now in the dispute process. He still has yet to send me a single message back after the payment was sent. Can't trust anybody online apparently.
Why haven't you left a negative yet? Light him up so that other people don't fall victim.

Buddy, I already "bought" it from the guy. He's a scamming multiple people.

Lots of gullible CAGs on here
The $5 shipping is definitely a red flag. If you factor in REAL shipping costs it would cost at the very least $20 or so to ship a console. If that were the case the seller would be selling his console at $35 which doesn't seem logical at all.

This guy is such a troll man. He is the epitome of who you should never trust with when doing business. I think game shares in general is the worst idea ever. You can argue sharing with friends or whatever but what happens if you aren't friends anymore? Your information is on your account and I would rather not risk some loser on the internet stealing all of my credentials as well as my account.

Damn, good thing I didn't notice this thread until now. I would have definitely given him the benefit of the doubt and gone through with it. Good thing I didn't see it.

I like the sellers avatar.

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt.
You are not helping.

And that topic was now deleted. Hopefully this guy will get a ban. Don't need garbage like this on this site.

to be honest if people were so wary on trading with this person with no feedback or anything a simple Google with his username would indicate he does this often or acts like this

And searching well enough also shows that he is banned from like 3 other websites

Now normally peoples usernames can be common in other places too and sometimes its not even the same person.However the way this specific person posts in other websites which has his username l is nearly as stiff as posted here. On top of that the other websites his accounts are from seem to be gaming related/anime related and judging by his game preferences and such the usernames with his same name are more than likely him.

So I had given this guy a gift card (not a huge loss for me, but still, fuck you asshole), and needless to say, his purchases were interesting.

09/06/2014
09/08/2014
T-MOBILE 11950 SW GARD 

$10.79
09/05/2014
09/06/2014
PAYPAL *PLAY ASIA 7700 EASTPORT 

$14.99
09/05/2014
09/06/2014
PAYPAL *SPINDLECITY 7700 EASTPORT 

$70.43

TL;DR

TC is a poor Japanophile who lives in Michigan and found a site where he could scam harder working people to get the Japanese games he so desperately wants after gamesharing didn't work for him. Also, he's a university student that uses T-Mobile.

Meh, That's why I paid with paypal and am AMEX.  This is Cheapassgamer by the way.  Got my money back from paypal today, and 50 bucks certainly isn't going to make or break me, so it was worth the risk.  Just ban him and move on, whatever.

Sold. I trust the buyer will send positive feedback when his new PS3 arrives.
Scammer in disguise until the very end.

Even if he were honest, his stupidity & maturity levels lead us to believe that the PS3 would have arrived in a used bubble-mailer with postage due.

You mean deal to good to be true is deal to good to be true?

And people thinking oh im protected really need to stop feeding obvious scams in the first place because while in the immediate you may not lose, all your doing is helping push people to continue to attempt to scam others and in turn raise costs of everything (it's not like paypal, credit card companies, banks, etc just give you money back and it not come with some form of actual cost). It's a service meant to be a just in case protection if something seriously goes wrong, it's not meant to be a shop like an idiot on purpose and give money to scam artists/defrauders/etc.

bread's done
Back