24 hour stream with BIG giveaways

He is streaming right now on twitch so go check him out n go talk to him, he is really cool. To be completely honest, I was just looking for psn card giveaways on twitter when I found out bout this guy LOL. I saw he was streaming on twitch so I went to say hi. I think he is a cuckoo head lol, cus he is doing these huge giveaways for fundraising for charity when he has such a small channel. So yeah, I kinda felt bad for him xD

Hmmm cant u see it in the pic? He is giving everything u see there. I know the things in the back r razer products

I saw the redeem cards, but couldn't tell what the background things were, just saw 4 black boxes with words too blurry for my eyes to see. It's good that there's some kind hearted people out there giving this away and handing all donations to charity.

Just in case the link doesnt work, prizes are:
-$25 Xbox card
-$50 Steam card
-$20 PSN card
- Razer keyboard (dont know model)
- Razer Kraken headset
- Razer mouse (dont know model)
- Razer Kabuto

If u guys wanna confirm something his twitter is "Sulphis"

Guys he is streaming right now. He already did one giveaway, dont know wat it was cuz I had night classes. Anyway theres still more cool prizes if u wanna participate. Also remember that all the donations will go to charity :)

Theres going to be a giveaway very soon. Probably the $50 Steam or the $20 PSN card. Give some support to the stream! http://www.twitch.tv/sulphis

Ah thanks, ill follow, if he has the pop up on video, my twitch name is OG_Kev, keep a lookout for me if you want, I won't be in chat, ill watch via Xbox 360.

Ahhh TK just won the $20 PSN card! Very nice dude (even thought I wanted to win it too >_<). Theres still more prizes, so give this a shoutout, n try to spread the word please!
Thanks man! Hopefully you'll win something too! Woo! Glad to be part of the stream marathon with Silphus. :D

Yes I won the steam card! Guys theres still the Razers products left so go support the stream. Remember u can always donate for the charity

bread's done
Back