Kellogg’s Family Rewards

n64ra

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com

This ought to get you started or closer to that Gamestop giftcard.

RELAXITSLABORDAY  (100 points)
CEREALANDMILKABC  (50 points)
BACKTOSCHOOL2014  (50 points)
GETFUELFORSCHOOL  (20 points)
NUTRITIONINABOWL  (50 points)
SPRINGONTHECOLOR  (20 points)
SPIDEYEXCITEMENT  (20 points)
HOWITWORKS20PNTS  (20 points)
EARNSWEETREWARDS  (50 points)
KFRSHARETHANKS20  (20 points)
EARNGREATREWARDS  (20 points)
GIFTOFMUSICBONUS  (20 points) 

If anyone has one "free book" code you don't want can you pm to me please? Only need one more to get my son the clifford book :)

Hmm, I get this message trying to create an account:

Account Not Created
We're sorry, but your account cannot be created at this time.

I was going to email them as it recommends but you need to fill in your full name/address. Yes, I can obviously make that up, but for all of the hassle I think I'll pass.

Nice post. I don't buy any Kellogg products, so this is useless to me, but it's good for the people who do buy Kellogg stuff.

I just signed in to the rewards program, but didn't find the Gamestop giftcard, where it is or how it become available?
Hmm, it does look like they may have cycled that out or run out. I ordered two GS gift cards on 9/8/14 - they day I started this thread. I'll work towards the iTunes GC now, I suppose.

Hmm, I get this message trying to create an account:

Account Not Created
We're sorry, but your account cannot be created at this time.

I was going to email them as it recommends but you need to fill in your full name/address. Yes, I can obviously make that up, but for all of the hassle I think I'll pass.
I can log in just fine right now. Try again sometime?

Nice post. I don't buy any Kellogg products, so this is useless to me, but it's good for the people who do buy Kellogg stuff.
That's impressive. There are a lot of snack / food products which are Kellogg's that I didn't notice until I started looking for the rewards codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's impressive. There are a lot of snack / food products which are Kellogg's that I didn't notice until I started looking for the rewards codes.
They just don't make stuff I would I eat. For example I don't eat anything with added sugar. I think that eliminates every product they make.

They just don't make stuff I would I eat. For example I don't eat anything with added sugar. I think that eliminates every product they make.
I think that would eliminate just about everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
500pts expires 10/20:

WEHEARTSURPRISES (100 points)

HOORAYFORFREEPTS (100 points)

UGOTTALOVEABONUS (100 points)

3CHEERS4BONUSPTS (100 points)

FREEPOINTSFRENZY (100 points)

Not sure if this is a multi-use code or not but I got a email with a mystery bonus code try it out

FTK4-B3CC-YBNG-J4XN

Each worth 500 points

YWB1-4F47-X9ML-TZJ3
YJ9J-BH16-HTHM-QXXG
Q9JJ-BJ1R-HT4M-VXJX
FKPJ-BG1X-MTQM-1417
Z5B1-474N-6ZML-T7JJ
K7PJ-BT1H-MT7M-T4T6

Z6B1-4H4V-JVML-T693

bread's done
Back