UPDATE: Contest is over. Thanks to everyone who participated.
As has been done in times past, the mighty CAG known as "morrodox" shall once again bless a lucky few on this forum with a bounty of codes.
Post a reply to this thread indicating which prize you want, should you win. You are limited to one. If you request multiple prizes I will go with the first one as your choice. If you edit your post (perhaps to change your prize to one with less competition) or send me a PM asking for codes, you are guaranteed not to win anything.
I'll leave this up until sometime Friday afternoon... let's say 3:00 PM CST. It might end a little later than that, but definitely no earlier. Then I will choose the winners using an as-random-as-possible computerized process. I'll update the OP to let everyone know when the contest is ended and I've stopped accepting entries, and again to announce the winners. Winners will receive their codes via PM. Lurkers are lame, so they get nothing.
All game-related codes are for North America and might not be redeemable elsewhere.
Here is what you can win:
- "DOTA 2" invite key, for use on Steam. (No takers - HN8WQ-KL8NC-HGY2H)
- "Gravity", UltraViolet digital copy of the film. Go to flixster.com/getUV to redeem. (Eden0032)
- "New Super Mario Bros Wii" Club Nintendo code. Go to clubnintendo.com to redeem and earn coins you can spend on products or free downloads. I have two of these, but they came in used copies of the game, and may have already been redeemed. (dyeknom, Adampro123)
Play-Asia coupon for $5 off a $60+ order, expires 10/31/2014. (No takers -- XV-RXQ-FXE)
- "Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright" Club Nintendo code. Go to clubnintendo.com to redeem and earn coins you can spend on products or free downloads. (Turbine)
- "Team Fortress 2" product key, for use on Steam. (Bread Baking Babe Ruth)
Good luck to everyone.