Official K-mart Clearance Thread(Current Prices listed in Second post)

Sinnbox

CAGiversary!
Official K-Mart Clearance Thread

This is the new offical K-Mart Clearance Thread. All prices are YMMV, but most stores participate. If your lucky you will have a CSM at your store that does 90% off of all OOS games. Please be respectful of other CAG's dont rush into your local store and buy out everything that is on clearance, no one likes a hoarder...

As you post prices, i will be updating the list in the second post.

Most Recent Price update(YMMV) I have also listed the date price was discovered.

:xb1:

:360:

Gears of war 3 -  $13(8/30/14)

Halo reach -  $13 (8/30/14)

Gunstringer/Fruit Ninja Kinect - $10 - OOS(9/2/14)

Modern Warfare 3 - $9 (9/18/14)

Metal Gear Rising - $5 (9/18/14)

Kinect - $22 (9/18/14)

:xbox:

:ps3:

ico/shadow collection - $5(8/30/14)

:ps4:

:vita:

PSVita System -  $160(9/7/14)

Lumines - $2(8/30/14)

FIFA Soccer - $2(8/30/14)

Uncharted Golden Abyss - $100(9/17/14)

8GB vita memory card $12(9/1/14)

Vita Starter Kit - $4(9/1/14)

:wiiu:

Zombu - OOS(9/1/14)

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition - $12(9/17/14)

:wii:

Super Mario Galaxy - $19.99

Wii Sports - 12.00(9/4/14)

Acme arsenal - $3 (9/17/14)

Sonic Colors - $3 (9/17/14)

:3ds:

Mario Tennis - $4(9/1/14)

Fire Emblem 3ds - $32(9/9/14)

Last edited by a moderator:
RESERVED.

I will be posting other non gaming clearance drops here, that CAGs have found exciting.

I really appreciate the thread sinnbox. Thank you for taking it on

However maintaining an up to date price list hurts the kmart clearance regulars and helps the hoarders by giving them an easy list imo

However maintaining an up to date price list hurts the kmart clearance regulars and helps the hoarders by giving them an easy list imo
should I hold off a week from people posting prices to put them in the second post? that would give us regulars a chance to get to the goodies before the hoarders.

exactly which is why no one ever complained about the other thread before so this might as well be a rip Kmart clearance thread now since it already alot harder now then it used to be with so many kmarts closing anyhow

Scanned Lumines (floor scanner, so I know for sure what the price was) and it said $24. Not MSRP, not a good price, not out of the system.

Uncharted Golden Abyss is $10 on vita as well.. maybe you should make the 2nd post a wiki so we can edit it as we find stuff

Uncharted Golden Abyss is $10 on vita as well.. maybe you should make the 2nd post a wiki so we can edit it as we find stuff
I would, but I am getting requests to post items a week after they are posted. that way its not a one stop spot for hoarders. that will give us regular readers a chance to get the stuff first.

Forza 4 Collectors edition - $32
Skylander Giant Singles (not giant fig) - $3.50
Skylanders Giant 3pk fig - $2.50, yes the price is correct.

*Posted in old thread also..

I would separate the clearance from the penny games. Also mention that these games may be sold for 90% off last listed price, YMMV. Price can only be determined from an RMU (handheld scanner), not a register or price scanner. 

I found Mario tennis for the 3ds at the kmart on hertel in buffalo. It was the last one. It didn't come up at register scan but after the clerk used the hand scanner he said it pennied out for 4.99. Thanks for the heads up

Latest finds:

Dead Space 3 LE (360) - Check shelf label (stickered $1.99)

Just Dance 2 (Wii) - $4.00

Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - $12.00

Resident Evil: The Mercenaries (3DS) - Check shelf label (stickered $3.99)

If you dont have one, 22 isnt bad for something that youll use once in a while. I take mine to family reunions and stuff. old people love them some kinect sports.

if people want an updated Kmart clearance thread, CheapestGamer is the man. that guy is on top of all things Kmart. dunno anything other than he's banned for some reason, but met him on a SD gaming thread and he seems like a nice guy. 

You in lower Michigan?
Just a bit lower, upper Indiana

if people want an updated Kmart clearance thread, CheapestGamer is the man. that guy is on top of all things Kmart. dunno anything other than he's banned for some reason, but met him on a SD gaming thread and he seems like a nice guy.
yeah, he used to run this thread back in the day. he was a great guy, idk why hes banned. I thought he just got out of gaming.

Just a bit lower, upper Indiana

yeah, he used to run this thread back in the day. he was a great guy, idk why hes banned. I thought he just got out of gaming.
nope, literally posted a deal on the Sony Pulse headset (not elites) for clearance at kmart just today and he is one of my PSN friends. he is; i wonder if he can be reinstated or whatever, if willing, cause he's very helpful and would be a great resource for the community.

Disney Infinity 1.0 Wii U - $30

Disney Infinity 1.0 3DS - $24

Afterglo Wii Nunchuk - $3

PS Vita Case - $2

Pokemon X or Y - $24

Skylanders Giants 3 Pack (Shroom Boom & Cannon) - $2.50

Saw the following Wii titles for $3:

Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp

Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout

Also saw Paper Mario Sticker Star (3DS) for $12.

Wii titles aren't great, but may be good for replacement cases. The Scooby Doo ones have the Wii logo inside. Other one is generic white case.

I'd be careful though. Some aren't bar coded properly. I picked some of these up and even though I had a few copies of the scooby doo game, they tried to charge different prices and then were trying to say they were different games. 20 minutes and 2 supervisors later it all got sorted out though.

I just checked my kmart today and found out the store is closing and every game was 25% off. It would had been a nice deal if everything good wasn't taken yet or if the games were already stickered at a lower price. I saw 1-2 year old games at full price still.

It was a good time to buy Hyrule Warriors, or Destiny but seeing as I already have Hyrule Warriors and Destiny ordered new for $5 cheaper then I would had gotten there I checked the clearence games only to find stacks fo Sonic games for $20, I did find Golden Sun for the DS for $20 that would make it $15 but I can find it cheaper elsewhere...

I think I'll go back the last day the store is open to see if they have anymore huge discounts.

Saw the following Wii titles for $3:

Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp

Harley Pasternak's Hollywood Workout

Also saw Paper Mario Sticker Star (3DS) for $12.

Wii titles aren't great, but may be good for replacement cases. The Scooby Doo ones have the Wii logo inside. Other one is generic white case.

I'd be careful though. Some aren't bar coded properly. I picked some of these up and even though I had a few copies of the scooby doo game, they tried to charge different prices and then were trying to say they were different games. 20 minutes and 2 supervisors later it all got sorted out though.
They actually were tagged right probably. There's different bar codes for a lot of the games. If there's a sticker barcode stuck on the outside over where the original one is, it's a dumpbin game.

They actually were tagged right probably. There's different bar codes for a lot of the games. If there's a sticker barcode stuck on the outside over where the original one is, it's a dumpbin game.
4 copies of same game. 2 had dumpbin bar codes and yellow clearance stickers and 2 didn't. I didn't notice until I got to the cash register though. My guess is either an employee was too lazy to find all of the copies of the game and put the stickers on or someone was being very naughty and taking the bar codes off to put on more expensive games.

I just checked my kmart today and found out the store is closing and every game was 25% off. It would had been a nice deal if everything good wasn't taken yet or if the games were already stickered at a lower price. I saw 1-2 year old games at full price still.

It was a good time to buy Hyrule Warriors, or Destiny but seeing as I already have Hyrule Warriors and Destiny ordered new for $5 cheaper then I would had gotten there I checked the clearence games only to find stacks fo Sonic games for $20, I did find Golden Sun for the DS for $20 that would make it $15 but I can find it cheaper elsewhere...

I think I'll go back the last day the store is open to see if they have anymore huge discounts.
Mine is closing too, I went in to check for some games and it was as full as a Walmart. of course no one was in electronics to open the case for me.

Mine is closing too, I went in to check for some games and it was as full as a Walmart. of course no one was in electronics to open the case for me.
You're lucky. The Kmart by me had no real selection. No PS4 or Xbone games. A lot of bargain bin Wii U games and DS games though.They weren't sure if they were going to get any of the new titles coming out either. Only plus was the electronics rep was really knowledgeable about SYWR and made my transaction easy today.

Disney Infinity 1.0 Wii U - $30

Disney Infinity 1.0 3DS - $24

Afterglo Wii Nunchuk - $3

PS Vita Case - $2

Pokemon X or Y - $24

Skylanders Giants 3 Pack (Shroom Boom & Cannon) - $2.50
Is it confirmed that Pokemon X and Y are only $24? Kmart by my cousins has it but it's labeled at $39.

Is it confirmed that Pokemon X and Y are only $24? Kmart by my cousins has it but it's labeled at $39.
clearance is YMMV, some stores seem to drop at weird times as compared to others. I'm not sure why this is, but I have noticed that my store will sometimes completely skip one drop, but then catch the next one.

also most k-marts are so understaffed that they dont always mark clearance games with the new prices. this works out great for CAG's.

Found a black Classic Controller Pro in Kmart today that rang up for $15.  Grabbed it for playing Wii and Virtual Console games on the Wii U (you can't even play N64 games on a Wii U without one) since they don't make them anymore and it makes for a good cheap 4th controller for Mario Kart, Mario 3D World, and Smash.

Definitely worth checking to see if your Kmart still has some since new ones go for $40-50 on Amazon.

Damn, my store doesn't do the big clearances. They have Lumines Vita sitting in a bin but it rang up $18 on the price checker.

Is it store-based YMMV or district-based YMMV?

my local store is closing and games are 25% off

but Disney infinity for wiiu was $13.50 after the 25%

I also got Mario kart 8 for $45

In the North Versailles, PA store, I picked up the XBOX 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for $20.00 on clearance.

bread's done
Back