- - - - -

Best Buy Ad 9/14-9/20

best buy weekly ad gcu gamers club unlocked madden nfl 15 madden 15 theatrhythm disney infinity marvel super heroes post purchase pm

#31 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2399 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:10 PM

Thanks OP, I was gonna PM Madden from the Target ad but I'll just wait til Sunday now instead.

$40 with GCU too

#32 StupidGonzo85   Noob CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

StupidGonzo85

Posted 12 September 2014 - 02:58 AM

I'll probably be driving my nephew to best buy for tomodachi life. Hes' been bugging me to buy it for him. He still has birthday money, he could buy it himself. I think it will be his first time at best buy. The other day he asked me where do they sell 3DS games at.

#33 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4121 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 12 September 2014 - 03:43 AM

Wish Last of Us was PS4...

shut up and get back to where you belong.

#34 frosty47   Banned Banned   854 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

frosty47

Posted 12 September 2014 - 07:39 PM

"low price guarantee does not cover ...coupon offers"

#35 mikeyg76  

mikeyg76

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:22 PM

Do you think i could just call bestbuy.com and handle the Madden deal with them?  I used GCU, and ordered it online. 

#36 mike568   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   414 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:30 AM

Do you think i could just call bestbuy.com and handle the Madden deal with them? I used GCU, and ordered it online.

Online orders can only be adjusted with 1888 bestbuy. I have got an adjustment for a purchase in store over the phone. I just needed the transaction numbers.

#37 starmask2k3   CAG MASTER'S Closed Account   13745 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

starmask2k3

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:03 PM

The PS4/XB1 versions will be $10 cheaper ($49.99) and the PS3/360 versions will be $20 cheaper ($39.99), as stated in the OP.

I was talking about will the 69.99 one be cheaper

#38 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6616 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

Wish I had locked in a higher TIV on :360: Madden.

It'd be $32 + tax after GCU and I'd get it for the achievements and then ship it to Amazon where it's currently a $30.xx TIV.

EH

#39 ritchardf  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 12:06 AM

Online orders can only be adjusted with 1888 bestbuy. I have got an adjustment for a purchase in store over the phone. I just needed the transaction numbers.

i can confirm this, though it was back in the glory days of post purchase price matching, which was quite a while ago.

#40 MrshllJcb   Drinkin High Life CAGiversary!   4379 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 01:23 AM

Seems like a good deal on Super Mario Land 3D at $20 after gcu. May get in on this

#41 Xer07   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   174 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:21 AM

Does bestbuy sell Kindle Giftcards? I can't seem to find them in my local store. 

#42 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:59 AM

Does bestbuy sell Kindle Giftcards? I can't seem to find them in my local store.

Yup, the Amazon gift cards are sold in the computer department. Hope that helps. Believe they're sold in $25 and $75 increments.

#43 bugeater  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:17 AM

Seems like a good deal on Super Mario Land 3D at $20 after gcu. May get in on this

The sale price is live online now, so I placed a store pickup order for SM3DL. I'm always worried about 1st party Nintendo games being in stock in-store whenever there's a sale.

#44 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 14 September 2014 - 05:22 AM

Yup, the Amazon gift cards are sold in the computer department. Hope that helps. Believe they're sold in $25 and $75 increments.

Best Buy Confirmed a week or two ago they werent going to be selling them or stocking them no more. cause alot of people been having trouble finding them lately

#45 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:18 PM

Best Buy Confirmed a week or two ago they werent going to be selling them or stocking them no more. cause alot of people been having trouble finding them lately

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

#46 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 14 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up.

yea it was talked about in the best buy trade in thread. Here is best buy remarks on the subject http://forums.bestbu...ards/m-p/843003

#47 whataboutbob?   Thats what she said CAGiversary!   308 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

whataboutbob?

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:25 PM

Finally got around to getting TLOU about a year after everyone else :) Thanks!

#48 paulgarcia  

paulgarcia

Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:47 PM

Has anyone tried to do a price adjustment for this weeks price on Madden 15? I have GCU and used that trade in coupon or whatever it was. Will i be able to pricematch this price?

#49 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 14 September 2014 - 07:16 PM

Has anyone tried to do a price adjustment for this weeks price on Madden 15? I have GCU and used that trade in coupon or whatever it was. Will i be able to pricematch this price?

I'm checking back periodically to see what happens with that price adjustment.

#50 qualityman13  

qualityman13

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:24 PM

If you ordered online you call the helpline and ask for post purchase support. If you bought the game in store you need to go to the store to get the difference refunded.
I had a fun time calling today
http://forums.bestbu...-p/849417#M3728

But my guess with the coupon it was only valid that week so it's not like you could have used that coupon this week with this sale so you will not get the difference refunded. (Again this is just my guess)

#51 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6616 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:48 PM

If you ordered online you call the helpline and ask for post purchase support. If you bought the game in store you need to go to the store to get the difference refunded.
I had a fun time calling today
http://forums.bestbu...-p/849417#M3728

But my guess with the coupon it was only valid that week so it's not like you could have used that coupon this week with this sale so you will not get the difference refunded. (Again this is just my guess)

hopefully, your post gets addressed--such a pain in the...with them over the phone.

#52 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:20 AM

anybody who did the Madden price adjustment today...how did it work with the receipt?  I am looking at mine and it only mentions the amount due after using the $10 coupon and a movers coupon I had.  Not sure how this is gonna work....

#53 Jimmienoman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3547 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Jimmienoman

Posted 15 September 2014 - 12:50 PM

I was talking about will the 69.99 one be cheaper

Nope. Normally they don't drop CEs til quite a while later, because the people that buy CEs are hooked in anyway

#54 m3ha   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   59 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

anybody who did the Madden price adjustment today...how did it work with the receipt?  I am looking at mine and it only mentions the amount due after using the $10 coupon and a movers coupon I had.  Not sure how this is gonna work....

See, I'm wondering the same thing. This is how my transaction went down.

GCU

$10 trade in coupon from Madden 25

$5 Rewards Zone Certificate

Rest of the balance paid with a giftcard.

On the receipt it says $30.28 as the cost that was paid for with my giftcard. It doesn't show $47.99 anywhere.  Very curious how to handle this.

#55 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7887 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:43 PM

How long does it take for rewards points to post after a purchase? I bought my Xbox One last Friday.

#56 xlost4   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:31 PM

How long does it take for rewards points to post after a purchase? I bought my Xbox One last Friday.

A simple Google search that took 1 minute showed me this:

-When do my points appear on my account?

For most eligible purchases, your points will post to your account approximately 15 days from your purchase date, delivery date or shipment date.

https://my.bestbuy.c...q/earningpoints

#57 josekortez   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7887 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 15 September 2014 - 09:47 PM

Thank you, xlost4. Much appreciated.

#58 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 16 September 2014 - 01:55 AM

So, I just came back from the most adventurous trip ever to BB...totally worth any headaches that ensued.

First, I went to CS to return an item purchased last week.  After the return I asked the rep about doing a price adjustment for Madden PS4 since I bought it at release.  She instantly knew what I was talking about and pulled up the receipt through mybestbuy and put the $10 difference on a GC!  Great success.

Next, I went to buy 3 :360: and 3 :ps3: copies of Madden.  Couldnt find them in the store so I asked an associate to check, took 15 minutes but they eventually brought them up.  I paid, used a movers coupon, and left to go out to my car, open those and grab my 2 copies of Destiny I was also gonna trade in.

Went to the trade in desk and the girl (different rep than before) couldnt find Madden in the system.  Then she tried to tell me it was worth $0.25 lol.  After someone showed her how to look up the titles she processes the trade but then she couldnt figure out how to add the 10% GCU bonus.  Had to wait for her supervisor to come over and walk her through a second transaction that properly added the 10% and they voided the first transaction.  Took a long time in part because there was also an elederly gentleman trying to return a $200 pair of headphones with no receipt.  

Then on the way home I was looking at my receipts...and I noticed the kicker to this story.  When I bought my Maddens, they only charged me for 5 of them instead of 6...not sure how the scanners didnt go off when I walked out of the store with the games and then back in to trade them a few minutes later.  But hey, after all that BB paid me over $100 to move some Maddens 10 feet in the store!

#59 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 16 September 2014 - 02:49 AM

So, I just came back from the most adventurous trip ever to BB...totally worth any headaches that ensued.

First, I went to CS to return an item purchased last week. After the return I asked the rep about doing a price adjustment for Madden PS4 since I bought it at release. She instantly knew what I was talking about and pulled up the receipt through mybestbuy and put the $10 difference on a GC! Great success.

Next, I went to buy 3 :360: and 3 :ps3: copies of Madden. Couldnt find them in the store so I asked an associate to check, took 15 minutes but they eventually brought them up. I paid, used a movers coupon, and left to go out to my car, open those and grab my 2 copies of Destiny I was also gonna trade in.

Went to the trade in desk and the girl (different rep than before) couldnt find Madden in the system. Then she tried to tell me it was worth $0.25 lol. After someone showed her how to look up the titles she processes the trade but then she couldnt figure out how to add the 10% GCU bonus. Had to wait for her supervisor to come over and walk her through a second transaction that properly added the 10% and they voided the first transaction. Took a long time in part because there was also an elederly gentleman trying to return a $200 pair of headphones with no receipt.

Then on the way home I was looking at my receipts...and I noticed the kicker to this story. When I bought my Maddens, they only charged me for 5 of them instead of 6...not sure how the scanners didnt go off when I walked out of the store with the games and then back in to trade them a few minutes later. But hey, after all that BB paid me over $100 to move some Maddens 10 feet in the store!

Thanks for sharing. Now I shouldn't have any issues when I get a price adjustment this Saturday. Thanks again.

#60 Undertaker415   CAG CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Undertaker415

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:20 AM

Just noticed that Madden 15 360/ps3 are $31.99 with gcu but are trading in for $40 base at bestbuy. $10 flip (including tax) if you have gcu.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: best buy, weekly ad, gcu, gamers club unlocked, madden nfl 15, madden 15, theatrhythm, disney infinity, marvel super heroes, post purchase pm