- - - - -

Best Buy Ad 9/14-9/20

best buy weekly ad gcu gamers club unlocked madden nfl 15 madden 15 theatrhythm disney infinity marvel super heroes post purchase pm

#61 Flash15   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   6616 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:21 AM

Just noticed that Madden 15 360/ps3 are $31.99 with gcu but are trading in for $40 base at bestbuy. $10 flip (including tax) if you have gcu.

Welcome to Sunday

#62 Undertaker415   CAG CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Undertaker415

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:22 AM

Welcome to Sunday

I guess I am a little late to the party

#63 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:24 AM

Thanks for sharing. Now I shouldn't have any issues when I get a price adjustment this Saturday. Thanks again.

honestly I was surprised how easy it was...seems very YMMV to me.  If I had gotten the employee who did my trade in instead, I dont think it would have gone as well at all.

#64 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 16 September 2014 - 03:55 AM

honestly I was surprised how easy it was...seems very YMMV to me. If I had gotten the employee who did my trade in instead, I dont think it would have gone as well at all.

Good point. I'm going to head to the one I work at, and get the adjustment there. I have a few things to take care of there on my day off.

#65 guitarguy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   373 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

guitarguy

Posted 16 September 2014 - 11:12 AM

So any reports a of Madden 15 post sale price match?

#66 skrilla99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   463 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

skrilla99

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:09 PM

I ordered Madden 15 online for in store pickup. I went in to get a price match and they said I had to call 1-800 # because it was an online order. I'm GCU and Elite so they credited me back $10.83 w/ no problems.

#67 ajrobbin23   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   296 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:51 PM

I bought mine in store too and called 188 bestbuy and they did it over the phone. Only thing is that you have to be an elite member.

#68 frosty47   Banned Banned   854 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

frosty47

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:56 PM

What if you're like me and you bought 4 copies cuz you have no self restraint

#69 Jardarpp  

Posted 18 September 2014 - 02:35 AM

Was able to snag Watch Dogs on PS4 for $20. I had to talk to the manager to price match AND get the $20 off. It was a struggle and I had to be politely assertive. Normally I've had no problem at my local Target. Hope in the future it doesn't persist (it probably will). 

#70 John Gurrola  

John Gurrola

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:14 AM

BB would not price match for me due to being passed the 15 day mark..I was very upset.I was going to purchase Godzilla also but just left it on the counter. As I was walking out iwas tring to find the BB pm policy and an asst. Mgr. asked me if I needed help, I told him about my issue and said he couldn't do the pm but he would give me $5 off the Godzilla blue ray I was gonna buy. I said ok but I was still upset. I emailed bb and ended up calling the customer care number and they said they were gonna open a ticket and some one was going process the credit . Still frustrated. I can understand a limit on pm from other stores...but a 15 day pm on a BB price is ridiculous.

#71 Deader2818   Flipadelphia! CAGiversary!   11239 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 18 September 2014 - 03:19 AM

BB would not price match for me due to being passed the 15 day mark..I was very upset.I was going to purchase Godzilla also but just left it on the counter. As I was walking out iwas tring to find the BB pm policy and an asst. Mgr. asked me if I needed help, I told him about my issue and said he couldn't do the pm but he would give me $5 off the Godzilla blue ray I was gonna buy. I said ok but I was still upset. I emailed bb and ended up calling the customer care number and they said they were gonna open a ticket and some one was going process the credit . Still frustrated. I can understand a limit on pm from other stores...but a 15 day pm on a BB price is ridiculous.

You really have no grounds to complain. That's the policy and you have to adhere to it.

Now if you get Elite or Elite Plus you get 30 and 45 days respectivly to PM/Return.

#72 ghost1914  

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:02 AM

A 15 day policy is fine. Would be different if it was a 2 day policy.

#73 Jimmienoman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3547 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Jimmienoman

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:25 PM

Ummm....

Need a tissue?

#74 Sunrisecityrider   Punks Jump Up To Get Beat Down CAGiversary!   2399 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Sunrisecityrider

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:11 AM

I forgot to mention that I had 2 copies of Madden 15 PMd as well. Customer service tricked the system into giving me the games for $29.99 each and it's a Price adjustment, not a return rebuy so the bonus points stick.

#75 John Gurrola  

John Gurrola

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:51 AM

Ummm....

Need a tissue?

Wow rough group..just saying I don't agree with the policy, when I talked to the rep on the phone he assured me I would get the pm

#76 doc_j88   CAG Vet CAGiversary!   1399 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:10 AM

Wow rough group..just saying I don't agree with the policy, when I talked to the rep on the phone he assured me I would get the pm

Only if you are one of their top customers

Elite/elite plus

#77 thesuzukimethod   i am a cracked machine. CAGiversary!   541 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

thesuzukimethod

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:06 PM

Wow rough group..just saying I don't agree with the policy, when I whined to the rep on the phone he assured me I would get the pm

fixed it for you

#78 Bobby's Beasting!   All Day! CAGiversary!   4633 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Bobby's Beasting!

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:25 PM

Wah wah I'm a noob wah wah

#79 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   8358 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:28 PM

Wasn't able to get the PM in store. Definitely call the elite plus line when I get home to see if they can help me out.

#80 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13144 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 21 September 2014 - 12:02 AM

anyone who got the Madden 15 price adjustment this week:

how does the transaction show up on your my best buy account?  Mine is showing up as a second purchase, although when I did the adjustment the rep just put $10 on a GC. 

#81 guessed   Newbie CAGiversary!   8526 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:52 AM

anyone who got the Madden 15 price adjustment this week:

how does the transaction show up on your my best buy account? Mine is showing up as a second purchase, although when I did the adjustment the rep just put $10 on a GC.

I just did it this evening, so I'm not sure it would have posted yet, but I currently don't see anything new on my my bestbuy account. I was honestly surprised how easy it was. Got $10.93 ($10+tax) back on a gift card, which is more than I expected. Then I traded the game for $44 after GCU.

Update: yes, it is now showing up as another purchase. Even earned 58 points on it, even though my original purchase was with a gift card. Hope it doesn't come back to bite me. Thanks for pointing it out, I probably wouldn't have checked otherwise.

#82 soonerdoc   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   692 Posts   Joined 16.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:25 AM

Understand you don't agree with the policy.  Why would you expect them to bend the rules for you and not everyone else.  The policy is 15 days.  Period.  If you are Elite it is 30 days.  Period.  If you are Elite Plus it is 45 days.  You guessed it....Period.

#83 John Gurrola  

John Gurrola

Posted 21 September 2014 - 01:25 PM

Understand you don't agree with the policy. Why would you expect them to bend the rules for you and not everyone else. The policy is 15 days. Period. If you are Elite it is 30 days. Period. If you are Elite Plus it is 45 days. You guessed it....Period.

I don't. I expressed my issue to the rep and he said not to worry he would take care of it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: best buy, weekly ad, gcu, gamers club unlocked, madden nfl 15, madden 15, theatrhythm, disney infinity, marvel super heroes, post purchase pm