Destiny Ghost Edition - XBOX ONE - BACK IN STOCK AMAZON - PS4 OOS

In for one... not sure about the 1-3 weeks (these are probably returns) but I don't think my Newegg pre-order is gonna pan out anyway. 

Yeah, but for some it's their last opportunity. I doubt Amazon will go back in stock after they sell out this time around.

This is literally the only CE I'm gonna have besides AC 2. didn't care much for that but I think I might be spotting for really cool one's that don't have bullshit 25 inch statues lol!

Hmm looks like activision/bungee created the demand. Either way I'm in for one. I have to contact amazon as my orders say delivered but ups and and the 3rd party has failed both my Xbox1 ghost edition and ps4 limited edition are not by my mailbox or door. #sadness

Thank you so much! I've been really hoping to get that little Ghost replica! Super excited and super thankful! Thumbs up my friend, you are awesome!

That's all she wrote folks...  that checking quantity trick isn't very accurate is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, already have a PS4 LE, bought a Xbox One Ghost Edition and will just sell the extras...then put my LE stuff in there lol.

Thanks, OP! Snagged an Xbox One version. Got the PS4 LE, so I suppose I will sell off the extras. Sucker for that Ghost toy, though!

Amazon did this same post launch restock for delayed shipping with Bravely Default CE.  I don't remember if everyone received theirs or not though.

I was able to order one.  I'm a bit concerned though that these are returns.  Does Amazon resell returns?  And to those who already have a Ghost Edition, do they come with some sort of seal? 

Even if there were 1000+ in stock, it wouldn't surprise me if it was sold out. Don't forget, this is arguably the biggest release of the year and it's pretty much uncontested. 

I don't think we'll see this going for crazy high prices or anything, but it's not like we're gonna see this for under $150... unless Activision lied. 

Unless someone edited their post, I don't see one that says PS4 edition has 1,000+ in stock. So maybe he was referring to the Xbox One version, which in fact as of 8:56 PM EST still shows as 999+ in stock.

Unless someone edited their post, I don't see one that says PS4 edition has 1,000+ in stock. So maybe he was referring to the Xbox One version, which in fact as of 8:56 PM EST still shows as 999+ in stock.
ps4 and xbox 1 both said 1000+ in stock when I made the post.. either they sold out that fast, amazon cut it off, or the system is lying with it's stock value..

If you order something new from there it's considered new or you can return in back. They're all coming from Amazon not resellers. Nowinstock.com try this site out

For those who received it from them previously, Did Amazon ship this item properly by itself and/or when people ordered one of each system? I'm concerned about damage in transit...

These are obviously returns of people who were upset about the damage, so now Amazon will just turn around and sell them to another person..... Round and round the damaged Ghosts go!  What a PR nightmare for Bungie!

More likely cancelled orders due to billing or wrong address.  The game just came out so there can't be that many returns in a day.

These are obviously returns of people who were upset about the damage, so now Amazon will just turn around and sell them to another person..... Round and round the damaged Ghosts go! What a PR nightmare for Bungie!
More likely cancelled orders due to billing or wrong address. The game just came out so there can't be that many returns in a day.
It's probably a mixture of both. I cancelled my physical pre-order the day prior to release because I wanted to take the digital route because of the 360 upgrade offer. After playing for a bit I have decided I kind of want the Ghost replica, so I decided it's now or never. Kind of glad I didn't wait until I got home to place the order...

GO GO GO GO GO

I was able to order one. I'm a bit concerned though that these are returns. Does Amazon resell returns? And to those who already have a Ghost Edition, do they come with some sort of seal?
As far as I know they dont do so but who knows :/

If you order something new from there it's considered new or you can return in back. They're all coming from Amazon not resellers. Nowinstock.com try this site out
This

sig.jpg

Yeah it was cancelled orders or billing errors, it couldn't be returns because they shipped out the ghosts 9/8 so no way it gets to a customers house and they return it in 2 days and prep for resell.  Also most customers (myself included) who got cosmetic damage Ghosts got a 20-40% refund and the reps actually said sorry we can't give you a replacement its sold out blah blah.

The packages themselves are easily damaged and people are saying they are arriving damaged AT retailers (amazon, best buy, gamestop, walmart, etc) so its really just a big cock up on Bungie's part.  Mine came pretty nicely packaged by amazon with full bubble wrap around it and heavy paper padding on two sides to fill the space.  The damage was pretty minor, basically some cuts on the cheap cardboard box Bungie wrapped the whole thing in.

and there were definitely thousands of PS4 at the moment OP posted, I checked soon after and could add 999 to my cart.  They probably sold really fast or someone at amazon reset the stock number to the right amount soon after.

These are obviously returns of people who were upset about the damage, so now Amazon will just turn around and sell them to another person..... Round and round the damaged Ghosts go! What a PR nightmare for Bungie!
Anything they receive back damaged will be sold used by amazon warehouse deals. I would expect a LOT of inventory on the warehouse store over the next week

Yeah it was cancelled orders or billing errors, it couldn't be returns because they shipped out the ghosts 9/8 so no way it gets to a customers house and they return it in 2 days and prep for resell.
You can't exactly rule it out. It does state that the item will ship in 1-3 weeks, which could mean a number of things. To list a few possibilities Amazon could be waiting for a new shipment to come in, they may have decided to inspect each item before shipping it out, or perhaps Amazon is playing with fire and is hoping 1-3 weeks is enough time to turn around and ship out all the returns they received.

bread's done
Back