* * - - - 11 votes

[CONTEST] Free Dominos Pizza Gift Cards!

Free Pizza Gift Cards GC Enjoy Contest Limited

#1 Walking  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:37 PM

d_large.png

1. It’s free to participate
2. The promotion can start at any time.
3. They’ll email or text you a secret link when the promo starts.
4. The faster you click, the better your reward.

https://www.quikly.com/555-dominos

Btw, you can sign up more then once if you have multiple cell phones to increase your chance of winning.

Sorry if not correct section.

*Credits to Rsynced.

#2 Vigilante   Hold On to That Hatred CAGiversary!   37059 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:39 PM

Definitely not the correct section: http://www.cheapassg...sts-free-stuff/

Thanks anyway.

#3 Walking  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:40 PM

Definitely not the correct section: http://www.cheapassg...sts-free-stuff/

Thanks anyway.

Then can you kindly move it to that section or If I do have permissions let me know.

#4 PetersHere   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2704 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:41 PM

Sorry if not correct section.

*Credits to Rsynced.

I don't know, it might be in the wrong section. Semantics...

#5 MSU_DVM   Let's Go Heat! CAGiversary!   1089 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:45 PM

In 4 all of them.

#6 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.4 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 11 September 2014 - 03:58 PM

Got $3 from this last time and oh what awful pizza. Still doing it anyway.

#7 sfabo   bro CAGiversary!   846 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:31 PM

in for free

#8 Vigilante   Hold On to That Hatred CAGiversary!   37059 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:38 PM

Then can you kindly move it to that section or If I do have permissions let me know.

Unfortunately, only a mod can move this thread, and I'm not one of them.

#9 Walking  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:47 PM

Unfortunately, only a mod can move this thread, and I'm not one of them.

Oh okay mate. Thanks for leting me know hopefully it will be moved soon.

Still there :/

sig.jpg

#10 Mr_hat   Banned Banned   659 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Mr_hat

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:57 PM

I guess when cheapy posted his thread about posting in the deals section people took it as a personal challenge to do the exact opposite since we have a increase in the deals section of free stuff, msrp prices, a couple discussion ones, 3 dozen destiny threads and now one for pizza.

#11 barrit   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2042 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 04:58 PM

I guess when cheapy posted his thread about posting in the deals section people took it as a personal challenge to do the exact opposite since we have a increase in the deals section of free stuff, msrp prices, a couple discussion ones, 3 dozen destiny threads and now one for pizza.

Now that you point it out.. this is truly a sign of the end of days.

#12 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12748 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:00 PM

Now that you point it out.. this is truly a sign of the end of days.

Mr_hat, that's his name, that name again is Mr_hat.  

And a partridge in a pear tree.

#13 blinknot4   Not My President CAGiversary!   5886 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:05 PM

The Trader Joe's near me had some grapes on sale recently.

#14 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12748 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 05:06 PM

The Trader Joe's near me had some grapes on sale recently.

Green or Purple?

#15 miyamotorola   I have mild to moderate eczema CAGiversary!   3691 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

miyamotorola

Posted 11 September 2014 - 06:09 PM

Free obesity!!

#16 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 11 September 2014 - 07:50 PM

Mr_hat, that's his name, that name again is Mr_hat.

And a partridge in a pear tree.

LOL

That last part is awesome.

Anyway, we should have more video game deals. By that, I mean we need more contests for free food in this forum.

#17 ghost1914  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

I love how the people who complain about a thread not being a deal are always people who bring nothing to the site. Never see them post any deals or help people out. Just whine lol.

#18 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4359 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:19 PM

Anyone who lives in a major city and still gets pizza from Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, etc either has really bad taste in pizza or enjoys depriving themselves of good things.

I still have no idea how those places stay in business in major cities. Go to any major US city, spin around with a blind fold, throw a rock and you'll hit a pizza shop with better pizza than those places.

#19 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3832 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:49 PM

I still have no idea how those places stay in business in major cities. 

Families, schools, meetings, bulk orders, deliveries, branding, laziness. 

#20 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4359 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:53 PM

You can do all that with any corner pizza shop in any major city.

#21 usagi   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1187 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:54 PM

Anyone who lives in a major city and still gets pizza from Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa Johns, etc either has really bad taste in pizza or enjoys depriving themselves of good things.

I still have no idea how those places stay in business in major cities. Go to any major US city, spin around with a blind fold, throw a rock and you'll hit a pizza shop with better pizza than those places.

I still buy from the chains just because of the deals and low prices. When I feel like better pizza I go for $1 slices at 2bros in NYC.

#22 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4359 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 11 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

I always thought chains were more expensive. Some local family-owned pizza restaurants can be expensive, but you usually get massive pies, or the pizza is just incredible, otherwise they wouldn't be able to stay in business. Otherwise, pies rarely get above $10-$12 and you are getting bigger and better pizza than chains.

But I remember one time years ago I had coupons for Papa Johns and I went to order. Ordered a large pep pizza and chicken strips and it came to like $30. I told them nevermind and to cancel the order, that's ridiculous. Went around the corner and got the same thing for $12 and the food was way better. Even with the coupons at PJ's I would have paid more.

#23 sp00ge   Hey guys, I'm a turd! CAGiversary!   11840 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:26 PM

Based on previous threads, this should be moved to the correct forum by Halloween...

#24 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16280 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 09:27 PM

I still buy from the chains just because of the deals and low prices. When I feel like better pizza I go for $1 slices at 2bros in NYC.

Are you kidding. 2bros is a last resort. 3/4 of their clientele is the homeless.

#25 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3832 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:04 PM

You can do all that with any corner pizza shop in any major city.

Yet no one does. It's cheaper to go with these big companies because they get their ingredients cheaper and lend themselves better to bulk ordering than privately owned businesses. When a small shop gets a massive order their regular service suffers for it because of limited staff and (hopefully) higher standard for ingredients. Plenty of places close for the day if they have to cater an event, which can be good or bad depending on their regular influx of customers. 

Just look at this promotion/contest and you'll see why it attracts so many people regardless of geography. 

#26 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12748 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:10 PM

Yet no one does. It's cheaper to go with these big companies because they get their ingredients cheaper and lend themselves better to bulk ordering than privately owned businesses. When a small shop gets a massive order their regular service suffers for it because of limited staff and (hopefully) higher standard for ingredients. Plenty of places close for the day if they have to cater an event, which can be good or bad depending on their regular influx of customers. 

Just look at this promotion/contest and you'll see why it attracts so many people regardless of geography. 

I never order from PJs or Dominos unless there's something free in it or it's half off.  Otherwise, it's a local place for me.

#27 SgtWiggles   Artist formally known as dgwillia CAGiversary!   11316 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:31 PM

I prefer Pizza Hut to Domino's/PJ's. But my favorite pizza is easily Sbarro's or California Pizza Kitchen's. I have had some pretty good local places before, but they either close down or are super expensive compared to the regular places.

#28 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   3832 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:36 PM

I never order from PJs or Dominos unless there's something free in it or it's half off.  Otherwise, it's a local place for me.

I rarely eat that stuff unless it's at a party or something like that. 

#29 sp00ge   Hey guys, I'm a turd! CAGiversary!   11840 Posts   Joined 14.0 Years Ago  

Posted 11 September 2014 - 10:39 PM

I prefer Pizza Hut to Domino's/PJ's. But my favorite pizza is easily Sbarro's or California Pizza Kitchen's. I have had some pretty good local places before, but they either close down or are super expensive compared to the regular places.

Having worked at both Pizza Hut and Dominos when I was a lot younger, I'll take Dominos based just on how the pizzas come to be.  Pizza Hut Pan Pizza = frozen disc that is SOAKED with oil and then thawed in the pan it bakes in. That's why it seems greasy/oily, because it is.  Dominos arrives as relatively fresh dough that is stretched and rolled as it is needed.  I'm fairly certain Papa Johns is the same way.

#30 Raww   Special Agent CAGiversary!   416 Posts   Joined 15.5 Years Ago  

Posted 12 September 2014 - 12:31 AM

Aw man, cellphone verification? I was looking forward to some constipation.

Try entering a regular phone number (land line).  When it says that they can't send a text to that number, there will be a link asking if you already received a confirmation code.  Click that and then enter 'DELIVERY'.  That should get you past that step.