(Update: Only confirmed for Europe so far) Free 3DS game with Club Nintendo Registration of 3DS/XL/2DS system & specific Games

sirpikaz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Nintendo is offering a free game promotion again.

Register a 2DS, 3DS, or 3DS XL and a copy of SSB, Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire and pick a free game:

Monster Hunter 3, LOZ:LBW, Yoshi's New Island, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario Golf World Tour, Mario Party: Island Tour, Pokemon Art academy.

Those three games don't come out for a bit, so hang on to your console Serials!

Source: various websites just starting to post this gamespot, videogamers etc.

Edit: Sorry guys apparently it's only been confirmed for Europe so far, let's hope it'll be announced for NOA as well soon. I'll update as soon as I hear/see more news.

Last edited by a moderator:
So a previously registered 3DS wouldn't be able to take advantage of this, even if it hadn't participated in any previous promo?

Assuming it's similar to the previous 3DS promotion where it will only work with newly registered systems, if not, all the better

Well, I'm a little more tempted to pick up that Persona system now.

So a previously registered 3DS wouldn't be able to take advantage of this, even if it hadn't participated in any previous promo?
Nope, have to be registered during the promo period.

Well, I'm a little more tempted to pick up that Persona system now.

Nope, have to be registered during the promo period.
Depending on how deep the design for the NES themed 3DS-XL goes, I would be interested in that. But I'm not buying a new 3DS-XL just to get a free game. :)

That's right folks, buy up the current inventory and we'll give you a free game but don't forget to pick up a new NEW 3DS when those come out.   :D/

NOA HASNT CONFIRMED THIS AS A PROMOTION THEY WILL ALSO BE PART OF. this is Europe ONLY SO FAR
I'm noticing this now, I missed it, Thanks for all the info Guy's I'll update the Title and OP and hopefully we will get an announcement from NOA soon (Much like the delayed Smash sale we had...)

For anyone in Europe that can take advantage of this offer that already has a 3ds, you can find club nintendo codes for the 3 consoles on ebay for under $13. I've seen a few for $9 and one for a 2ds for $4.25. I was about to buy it but decided to double check the terms of the promo and found out Europe only. So if you plan on getting one of these games (and I imagine anyone with a 3ds is) you can get a game from the promo for $13 or less. Pretty good deal still.

If I remember correctly (I may be off a bit) but EU got this type of promo around this time last year and we got it the last two years around March. So this may be their pattern for this sort of thing.

NOA version: buy a new 3DS, SSB, and Pokemon and get a picture of a European enjoying free games

nintendo-ds-lite-european-ad-white.jpg

Damn why does that NES XL have to look so goddam cool.

Not even considering a "New" 3DS but the regular NES XL is so damn cool looking.

Nintendo of America is the worst. I wouldn't expect this showing up, but I guess if you're in the market for EU 3DS XL this is a good deal. I guess I should get a EU 3DSXL so I can stop missing out on good promotions and game releases Nintendo fans in the US are often robbed.

Just saw the box at GS for the NES system, inside the console is silver, buttons cyab are red dpad has red lines and stylus is red. That's all I can tell

Nintendo of America is the worst. I wouldn't expect this showing up, but I guess if you're in the market for EU 3DS XL this is a good deal. I guess I should get a EU 3DSXL so I can stop missing out on good promotions and game releases Nintendo fans in the US are often robbed.
To quote an earlier post.

If I remember correctly (I may be off a bit) but EU got this type of promo around this time last year and we got it the last two years around March. So this may be their pattern for this sort of thing.
That said, yeah they kinda suck for not doing these promos for all regions.

Having a heck of a time finding articles about this. If this is indeed the pattern, then cool cool. I can sit on my 2DS Club Nintendo code for a bit.

I thought I saw them on sale for $99 now. Was that last week?
GameStop still has 'em for that price, if you can find one in your area: http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-2ds,28zu0,134f-41

bread's done
Back