Grand Theft Auto V trade in deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinnykidd

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Any word if GameStop will be running any promos if you trade in GTA V current gen for the next gen preorder they will offer anything extra?  Not holding my breath for a deal like they ran for Last of Us, but don't want to jump the gun too soon.

You could wait and see or take the 30 from BB which ends Saturday honestly you should of went to Walmart and taken the 42 with 50% bonus for a $5 Destiny Credit which can be used on anything and if $18+tax from 60 is to much for you Gamestop will offer you much less.

Game               Trade In Best Buy Walmart Gamestop Amazon Target

Grand Theft Auto 5     :360: $20          $27.54    $22          $13.18  $10.93

Grand Theft Auto 5     :ps3: $20          $27.54    $22          $14.46   $12.27

Last edited by a moderator:
Any word if GameStop will be running any promos if you trade in GTA V current gen for the next gen preorder they will offer anything extra? Not holding my breath for a deal like they ran for Last of Us, but don't want to jump the gun too soon.
I heard if you stop by your local gamestop, ask the manager and he/she winks at you, it is true!

Go try it out OP!

LOCSikj.jpg

Any word if GameStop will be running any promos if you trade in GTA V current gen for the next gen preorder they will offer anything extra? Not holding my breath for a deal like they ran for Last of Us, but don't want to jump the gun too soon.
You should hold your breath while jumping in front of a gun. See what happens.

Come on guys you are slipping!

Do not create threads to ask a question.  Only post specific video game deals. No affiliate links!  Read our rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still wondering if my collector's edition DLC will transfer over. I asked them around E3 when it got officially announced and was told they were not ready to comment on it.

With that said if anyone is interested in purchasing the collector's edition for PS3 then PM me! (it's missing the hat though and of course the dlc codes don't work).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back