Giving away 4x Smash 3DS Demo codes. FREE CONTEST for CAGs. Read for info.

backseatdog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
397 (100%)
I got the email for 4 x Smash Demo codes that need to be redeem by 9/19/2014.  I have no interest in this game so they will be given to the CAG community.

Rules are simple, please read:

1. To enter simply post in this thread.  Your post number of this thread will be your number (eg: this post is post number 1, so my number would be 1).  I will use http://www.random.org/ to get a number and that number will be the winner.  Four numbers will be selected.
  2. Do not post if you are a lurker (e.g. non-contributor of CAG, zero posts).  If you win and I determine you to be a lurker, I will simply pick another number again on random.org.  So don't bother.
  3. Also, I want these codes to go to GAMERS who will play the game, not resellers/dealers, etc..
  4. Do not post twice.  Only your first post will count. 

Contest ends 9/13/14 before midnight (11:59 PM PST).  I will post winners around that time and PM you the codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I could use this for my friend. He'd be thrilled, but I do have a kind fellow CAG for a code. Either way, good luck guys!

thanks for the contest and good luck to everyone. can remove me just got one

hey, 

thanks for the chance..

just wanted you to know though, i would like to use it for a giveaway too.... buuut if you are completely against it, i'll use it..

you have my word (i know you don't know me... but still..)

Dang, here we go. Thanks for the chance OP.

Edit: Nvm OP, I got a code. Thanks anyways.

Hope you don't mind me entering for my brother. This is one of his most anticipated games, so I'd love to be able to win one for him!

bread's done
Back