[H] Smash Bros. Demo Codes [W] See topic

SW4J

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi all,

I have two spare 3DS Demo codes for the unlimited version of Smash Bros.  I'm looking for any of the following:

Shantae: Risky's Revenge (3DS)

Kirby Fighters Deluxe + Dedede's Drum Dash Deluxe (3DS)

Steam World Dig (Wii U)

Broforce (PC)

Offers

I'm looking for a 1:1 trade (with the exception of the two kirby minigames being one combination).  Let me know if interested!  Shantae: Risky's Revenge 3DS is my most wanted.  Other offers will be considered!

Last edited by a moderator:
how about i'll trade you a 3DS Demo code for it on the 19th when it becomes open to the public for anything you have on hand?
Feel free to go troll somewhere else :) These codes are unique in that they are unlimited use, vs. the public version which only has 30 uses.

Feel free to go troll somewhere else :) These codes are unique in that they are unlimited use, vs. the public version which only has 30 uses.
I only feel like playing it around 30 times, though. I also would rather wait a few weeks for when I'm ready to play.

"  Other offers will be considered!"

I have a gift code for the Humble Introversion Bundle(gift) and Humble Indie Bundle 3 (gift)  + Humble indie bundle 2# Steam Key all 3 i'm offering for a smash code.

All part of the earlier bundles, let me know if this works for you. Thanks!

Done trading​

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back