Possible Pre-Release Party/Tournament at Auburn, WA Wal-Mart

Syncronis

CAGiversary!
As a Walmart associate, I hate that we always try to run video game tournaments last minute and get no-one to show up. Which is why, at my local Wal-mart of Auburn WA, I'm asking them to let me run the pre-release of Smash 3DS. Now remember, since I CAN'T ACTUALLY have a 3DS tournament, I'm going to be running single and team tournaments of Project M.

Keep in mind, nothing is set in stone yet. However, if you think this is a good idea and you live in the area, I implore you to ask for this to happen; go to the Wal-mart in Auburn, WA. and ask the managers about this tournament! Let them know that we want this to happen! Give me your opinions, tell me what you would like to see and hopefully I can make it happen. I'll be releasing more information on this once I actually get approval for this midnight release.

I'm far from a miracle worker, but I will do my best to give you the best midnight release possible!!

Free food and a costume contest. The other thing I want to see at midnight release is you dressed as Bowser. Thanks for all your hard work putting this together.

For food, can you serve those famous Ranch Wings I hear CAGs rave about? For drinks, SURGE ( only available on Amazon). I'm planning on wearing my Donkey Kong costume for the contest.

For food, can you serve those famous Ranch Wings I hear CAGs rave about? For drinks, SURGE ( only available on Amazon). I'm planning on wearing my Donkey Kong costume for the contest.
Ain't no one serving me!

I plan on wearing a Diddy Kong costume, with his trademark T-shirt and hat and nothing else. Nothing else.

bread's done
Back