1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership $39.99 + Free Email Delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffz

CAGiversary!
Copied my post from slickdeals:

1-Year (12 month) Playstation Plus card = $39.99

http://www.instantgamecodes.com/b...-card-code

I found this deal posted on reddit, below is the thread with the feedback they received, overall all their feedback was positive.

http://www.reddit.com/r/consolede...embership/

They deliver the code (scanned image of the card), to you via your account panel after checking out. Seems like most people get them code in less than 15 minutes, but for first time customers the wait can be up to an hour.

Very good deal overall!

Seems kinda sketch... Has anyone ordered from them before?
I suggest people wait and buy it from an authorized retailer. It is not worth saving $10 to get a working code right now and then later find out from Microsoft/Sony that the code was originally purchased with a stolen credit card.

The PS+ $40 for 12 months subscription deals pop up, about every few weeks.

9/7/2014 - Target.com offered the deal.

9/16/2014 - Newegg via eBay offered the deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want bite the bullet but am a little weary.
Just wait for a more legit seller, deals will come soon. No rush.

I always wonder about all these sketchy "cdkey/code" sellers, seems like they could be involved in money laundering for terrorists or drug dealers. Better to avoid them and just stick with the well-known and trusted, legitimate sellers.

Just wait for a more legit seller, deals will come soon. No rush.

I always wonder about all these sketchy "cdkey/code" sellers, seems like they could be involved in money laundering for terrorists or drug dealers. Better to avoid them and just stick with the well-known and trusted, legitimate sellers.
Somehow I highly doubt some of the usa registered small business cd-key sellers are funding terrists, did you think that one all the way through before you posted? Wut. Maybe you should go look at the banks and big corporations funding dealers and terrorists, not cdkeys sellers LOL.

Somehow I highly doubt some of the usa registered small business cd-key sellers are funding terrists, did you think that one all the way through before you posted? Wut. Maybe you should go look at the banks and big corporations funding dealers and terrorists, not cdkeys sellers LOL.
Why wouldn't it be a problem? What better way to launder money than to sell intangible items like CDkeys, XBL and PSN codes? No item ever gets shipped, its just digital delivery, a code gets emailed and you have NO IDEA how that code was originally purchased. So, you just trust all sellers because, its "the Internet" and they seem legit?

You're the one who needs to "think things through", being an undiscerning, gullible dupe isn't going to get you far in life. You're destined to be ripped off, but maybe after a few rounds of that, you'll learn?

Nah, I doubt it. :dunce:

Why wouldn't it be a problem? What better way to launder money than to sell intangible items like CDkeys, XBL and PSN codes? No item ever gets shipped, its just digital delivery, a code gets emailed and you have NO IDEA how that code was originally purchased. So, you just trust all sellers because, its "the Internet" and they seem legit?

You're the one who needs to "think things through", being an undiscerning, gullible dupe isn't going to get you far in life. You're destined to be ripped off, but maybe after a few rounds of that, you'll learn?

Nah, I doubt it. :dunce:
You got me. You know me perfectly, Have a good day.

Not having a moral dilemma about buying one, just want to keep my destiny going. Its the internet, people sell things.

I made a purchase earlier and received my code within 10 minutes. It's a picture of the back of card I assume with the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back