* * * * - 20 votes

Official Collector's Edition Compilation III

arkham knight bestbuy

#931 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 16 November 2014 - 01:58 AM

i think if the batmobile has been up for this long at walmart there's a pretty good chance amazon/bestbuy will be getting more stock as well.

#932 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:07 AM

i think if the batmobile has been up for this long at walmart there's a pretty good chance amazon/bestbuy will be getting more stock as well.

not necessarily considering most of the major CE's so far this year Walmart have issued mass cancellations emails to a large chunk of orders for each game walmart is turning into the new newegg for CE pre-orders. 

#933 baboonfreak   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1137 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

baboonfreak

Posted 16 November 2014 - 03:04 AM

not necessarily considering most of the major CE's so far this year Walmart have issued mass cancellations emails to a large chunk of orders for each game walmart is turning into the new newegg for CE pre-orders. 

I had my destiny ghost ps4 cancelled there and I ordered pretty early on. I wouldn't put much hope in getting a batmobile there.

#934 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14386 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:15 AM

I'm surprised you didn't have second thoughts when it was only supposed to be available until mid-July, but was still available for several months beyond that.

I canceled mine the minute I realized there was no chance in hell it would ever be rare.

Well it doesn't help Nintendo's official marketing email advertises TMNT instead of Persona Q, guess they won't advertise M-rated games in their email as Bayonetta 2 got no love either.

#935 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   5064 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 09:32 AM

Its funny how they don't overly acknowledge the m rated stuff based on their philosophy, but they still go through with publishing them for the money.

#936 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:03 PM

dragon age inqusition collectors edition unboxing

#937 rioskenny   Senpai CAGiversary!   327 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:19 PM

I want Persona Q Wild Card edition but not sure if worth the price. 

#938 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10237 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:38 PM

I want *fill in the blank* but I'm not sure it's worth the price. ;)

#939 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2014 - 11:44 PM

I want *fill in the blank* but I'm not sure it's worth the price. ;)

yet, some person with too much money will probably pay the cost of an xbox one for it on ebay.

#940 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14386 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:36 AM

dragon age inqusition collectors edition unboxing

So it looks like the game is in the Steelbook and the listing from GS order status is just how their system handles all the items I guess? Also I thought they said some of the stuff had to be unlocked with the lockpick set?

#941 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14386 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:38 AM

I want Persona Q Wild Card edition but not sure if worth the price. 

$30 over MSRP for a limited edition system case, soundtrack, and artbook is fine for me, but I will admit I'm using a $10 off GS PUR coupon to drop the price.

#942 Righteous Nixon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   893 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

Righteous Nixon

Posted 17 November 2014 - 12:42 AM

Damn, I can't believe I missed out on the Batman Batmobile Edition. FInally a quality special edition piece by a quality company (Triforce) and I miss it. Damn! Now if only this sort of thing happened more often. I just have no interest in cheap quality statues/replica's, which unfortunately make up 95% of the limited edition releases. Once you get used to higher quality statues and replica's its pretty hard going back to the cheap stuff. 

#943 Wort_Wort  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:24 AM

Damn, I can't believe I missed out on the Batman Batmobile Edition. FInally a quality special edition piece by a quality company (Triforce) and I miss it. Damn! Now if only this sort of thing happened more often. I just have no interest in cheap quality statues/replica's, which unfortunately make up 95% of the limited edition releases. Once you get used to higher quality statues and replica's its pretty hard going back to the cheap stuff.

Maybe they aren't going to be making that much profit off of the Triforce replicas and thats why they're limited? Seems plausible.

#944 xlost4   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:36 AM

I pray to the God's above :pray:  that Best Buy has my WWE 2K15: Hulkamania Edition in the store when I go Tuesday morning. I couldn't preorder online but I was able to pre order in store at one of the kiosks they had. It print out a receipt I took it to the cashier. He scanned it and I was able to pay the full amount off. The Best Buy rep told me that I was guaranteed a copy but I just hope it's there.

I'm also interested in the Persona Q and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's edition. I might jump on both of those  :whee:

#945 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 17 November 2014 - 01:49 AM

I pray to the God's above :pray:  that Best Buy has my WWE 2K15: Hulkamania Edition in the store when I go Tuesday morning. I couldn't preorder online but I was able to pre order in store at one of the kiosks they had. It print out a receipt I took it to the cashier. He scanned it and I was able to pay the full amount off. The Best Buy rep told me that I was guaranteed a copy but I just hope it's there.

I'm also interested in the Persona Q and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Collector's edition. I might jump on both of those  :whee:

call monday and ask to speak to the manager to make sure they hold it for you

#946 xlost4   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   258 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:35 AM

call monday and ask to speak to the manager to make sure they hold it for you

Thanks. I will. I preordered the WWE 2K15 Collector's Edition in August. I still got the receipt, too. I would just hate the fact to spend all that money and then to find out I don't get it. I understand that there are only 25,000 of these in the wild but still. If I was able to pre order it without their system rejecting the preorder ticket from the kiosk. Then I'm entitled to one. I'll report back my results tomorrow. I'll post this on the Best Buy forums, too. Since there seems to already be a thread about the WWE 2K15 Collectors set.

#947 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4332 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:42 AM

So it looks like the game is in the Steelbook and the listing from GS order status is just how their system handles all the items I guess? Also I thought they said some of the stuff had to be unlocked with the lockpick set?

I don't know... he didn;t open the case unless I missed it. It may just ship separately. Not in separate shipments, but in separate sections of the box.

#948 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11547 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:48 AM

I don't know... he didn;t open the case unless I missed it. It may just ship separately. Not in separate shipments, but in separate sections of the box.

Yeah, I don't think he opened the case. And he didn't unfold the cloth map.

Also, that guy desperately needs a camera stand.

#949 panda911   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   996 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

panda911

Posted 17 November 2014 - 04:44 AM

It looks like you "unlock" the coins since there's a hole in the red fabric covering them.  It seems underwhelming to me :(

Yeah, I don't think he opened the case. And he didn't unfold the cloth map.

Also, that guy desperately needs a camera stand.

He should probably also not make videos at work.  I'll hold off complete judgment until a better video surfaces but it doesn't seem worth the $100 price tag.

#950 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:29 AM

they are not going to hold it for you. you better run to the store before they open on tuesday.

#951 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 17 November 2014 - 05:34 AM

Thanks. I will. I preordered the WWE 2K15 Collector's Edition in August. I still got the receipt, too. I would just hate the fact to spend all that money and then to find out I don't get it. I understand that there are only 25,000 of these in the wild but still. If I was able to pre order it without their system rejecting the preorder ticket from the kiosk. Then I'm entitled to one. I'll report back my results tomorrow. I'll post this on the Best Buy forums, too. Since there seems to already be a thread about the WWE 2K15 Collectors set.

since you pre-ordered in store i would make sure you are at the store when it open for two reason:

#1: since you placed the pre-order actually in store instead of online for store pickup there wont be a label on the item it will just be placed aside if the employee does there job right ymmv on that

#2: it a high demand CE that sold out most places so chances of it accidentially be put on the shelf and bought by someone else or a employee selling it to someone else either by accident or to someone they know. 

#952 Bezerker   Bezerker Barrage! CAGiversary!   6979 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:10 PM

Just got my shipping notice on the Inquisitors Edition.  No clue when it'll arrive but i'll be busy with Farcry for awhile anyway (still gotta finish up Unity too)

#953 Smashingly   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   186 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Smashingly

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

I ordered the KH CE a few days ago. and I finally canceled my Persona Q CE. The $30 extra seems fine for whats included, but the base game at $50 is a joke for a cheap spinoff. I didn't mind that price as much for SMT4 because thats a big release, but Persona Q just screams fire sale to me. SMT went cheap fairly quick as well so I can wait.

#954 Adrenaline   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 15.4 Years Ago  

Adrenaline

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

FYI, for anyone who missed out on ordering the DAI Inquisitor's Edition, GS.com has the Inquisitor's COMPLETE Edition for $209.98 for :xb1: & :ps4: :

http://www.gamestop....omplete Edition

This is the same as the Inquisitor's Edition but includes the Collector's Edition of the OSG, pictured below:

B100879b.jpg B100877Bb.jpg

A quite pricey way of getting this edition, but it's better than nothing.  I'll also see if GS will let me return the OSG for a refund (unless it is just spectacular).

Also, this OSG is not to be confused with the "Dragon Age Inquisition Official Strategy Guide Inquisitor Edition" that costs a bunch more. :)

Just got in on it - really wanted to get this edition and was bummed I missed out earlier this year.  They just charged my card so canceled my Amazon pre-order of the Deluxe Version.

#955 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14386 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 07:26 PM

The DA CE weighs just over 10 lbs according to UPS in case that affects anyone's delivery.

#956 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 17 November 2014 - 08:54 PM

updated title

#957 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4332 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:19 PM

Got my shipping notice for DA as well. I hope this thing is nice, this is one of the more expensive CEs.

#958 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:21 PM

Got my shipping notice for DA as well. I hope this thing is nice, this is one of the more expensive CEs.

alot cheaper then the Titanfall CE that just keep getting lower and lower in price lol 

#959 ShadowAssassin   #TTP CAGiversary!   4332 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:32 PM

One of my rules is I will never buy a FPS CE unless it's a game I find truly special or it has some insanely interesting collectable. The far far majority drop in price big-time, and it's just not a genre I usually associate with collecting.

The Titanfall thing was ridiculous. It was the price of a system and the box was the size of like 5 console boxes.

#960 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14386 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

Posted 17 November 2014 - 09:43 PM

Gotta love the GS.com shipping hub being in Louisville; getting mine by Wednesday night with the free shipping!

Remember my tip on how GS.com ships oversized CE to save on shipping. :)