H: Bravely Default CE, King of Dragons, Knights of the Round W:Paypal

reaperztoll

Banned
- Bravely Default Collector's Edition - Minor damage to two corners, all extras are included. $55 plus shipping.

- I have a copy of Luigi's Mansion, black label in fairly good condition. Disc plays normally.

Has manual, nintendo power insert specific to this game, and Gamecube precaution booklet.

Looking for $25 + shipping.

- Have copies of King of Dragons and Knights of the Round available. Both are tested and working, cart only. $55 shipped each.

- Looking to get rid of 1 North American Captain Falcon amiibo. Sealed box, mint. Make an offer.

- Complete Metroid Prime Trilogy Collectors Edition(steelbook, art book, etc) - $55 shipped.

I'm willing to provide pictures of items if you have serious interest in anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping it back up, if anybody is on the fence now is a good time. If these codes haven't sold in the next few days they are going on ebay.

I have the full collection of DLC from the PS4 Ghost edition up for trade.

Totals to:
- PS Plus 30 day trial(1 code)
- Vanguard Armory(1 code)
- Player emblem, Ghost casing, Player ship variant(1 code)
- Destiny Expansion pass for the first 2 expansions(1 code)
- Gamestop Exclusive Sparrow (1 code)

Edit: $30 for everything above including the sparrow code. Still looking for Amazon credit.

Also have the $50 bonus trade value coupon for Vita at Gamestop. If interested make an offer.

Since I sold the expansion pass I will bump this one last time, anybody wants the ghost casing, player emblem, ship variant stuff make me an offer.

Bumping again for these 2 wii fit trainers I've got just hanging out. Buy one from me, trade me a villager for the other.

Xbox live code will be emailed to you or PM'ed, whichever you prefer and I have checked to make sure it's valid. Let's get some of this stuff sold so I don't have to Ebay it people.

Getting into final bumps for Xbox Live Code. $32 is cheaper than any other source out there, don't wait on it because I won't drop the price.

MPT is getting listed as well this weekend if nobody moves on it.

bread's done
Back