ItemImageName Spartacus: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray + UltraViolet) - $15 + $5 shipping

In case anyone asks, this is the CHEAPEST the Blu set's gotten of late. It's Blu + UV format. This annoys me cause I spent over $50 to get the entire series on DVD in their variable and ugly sets...I figure I might as well spend another $20 so I have all three formats =D.

And yes, the item is listed as Region A which is definitely US. And TCM Shop is legit (Turner Classic Movies has it).

The item is NOT IN STOCK currently, so you'll have to play the waiting game.

Last edited by a moderator:
if this is a pricing error, and we place our orders, do they have to honor it?
Nope.

Considering Halloween Complete doesn't even come out until tomorrow, it seems like there's a bit of an error clearancing it out already. Spartacus Complete came out last week, that one should be canceled as well.

This is the kind of thread that usually gets the regulars to say "in 4 one cancellation".

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, $15 for Spartacus seems too good to be true, but I'll place an order and hope for the best.
yeah that's what i did. I haven't seen spartacus so i thought, well $14 bucks if it ships is a no brainer. I had halloween pre ordered from amazon, i cancelled it just incase this ships, if it doesn't oh well i'm a huge halloween fan so i have no problem ordering it again from amazon and paying full price, but obviously i hope to save $100 bucks haha

I called them, the guy said they accidentally put that price on the wrong sku(for Halloween anyways) but they also said they haven't decided how they were going to handle orders placed under error prices. Anyone else call? Maybe someone heard something different

I called them, the guy said they accidentally put that price on the wrong sku(for Halloween anyways) but they also said they haven't decided how they were going to handle orders placed under error prices. Anyone else call? Maybe someone heard something different
It depends. When Best Buy had the flub, they honored orders to a point. But Best Buy's a major conglomerate...TCM Shop will have to weigh if the monetary loss is worth the business.That's likely why they put OOS on the item when you go to place the order, in order to offset people from ordering it. Yet when that didn't work, they removed the entire listing of the item.

Well, if they don't honor it, they have the individual seasons in stock. Bought separately, they'd only cost $250 (plus shipping)!
=/ Well if they cancel mine, I won't lose sleep over it. If they honor it, I'll have all three formats and won't have spent more than $70 to do so.

I would have loved to get in on this deal. I really hope they honor it for all of you who did.
Got an order for Spartacus in this morning before they pulled it, crossing my bony fingers it gets hounoured! Thanks SO MUCH for posting this find OP, regardless of if they cancel it or not.

I ordered Spartacus and Halloween.  REALLY hope it goes through, but I understand if it doesn't.  Heard someone ordered 11 of the halloween sets.  people like that ruin it for the rest of us.  

I ordered Spartacus and Halloween. REALLY hope it goes through, but I understand if it doesn't. Heard someone ordered 11 of the halloween sets. people like that ruin it for the rest of us.
ain't that the truth..i'm grateful to just have the opportunity to potentially get one set

I just checked on my order and the status is still "active" but the items are now on back order.  Did anyone get anything shipped, or are we all on back order status?  

I just checked on my order and the status is still "active" but the items are now on back order. Did anyone get anything shipped, or are we all on back order status?
Likely backorder status. I did mention in an earlier post that the item was OOS, but you could still order it. I think it may also be that they are doing the OOS thing to discourage people.When they correct the folly on the item, they'll see whether orders will be honored or cancelled.

Yep.  Cancelled with a 30% off code and they don't even have Halloween or Spartacus listed.  Doubt I'd get it there anyway, but if it was priced at the $110 Amazon has Halloween for I'd use the coupon to get it for $77.  

bread's done
Back