* * * - - 3 votes

Free $10 Amazon AppStore Credit + Free Apps and more!

amazon free app another world threes! quell memento Sonic Mahjong

#31 severdheartdies   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   56 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

severdheartdies

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:17 PM

Anyone got some recommendations? All I really see are the two final fantasy games, sonic games, rayman, n gta. N of course I already own them all

#32 saathe   Seasoned Cag (Curry) CAGiversary!   503 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:19 PM

You can use this link for checking promo balances (click on the enter code button and the categories are in the pop-up), and for the appstore balances click on the "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" link under the 1click purchase to see your appstore credit, coins appear under the 1-click button.  Hope this wasnt repeat information.

The only way to see promos is by live chat or calling them, I haven't found a foolproof way to keep track of those (i.e.Citi Wallet $10 bonus from a few weeks ago)

#33 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 25 September 2014 - 07:26 PM

I can't download some games on my S4 but they work fine with my kindle

It will show you on the website on each app but I don't think it will in the Amazon AppStore app itself.

You can use this link for checking promo balances (click on the enter code button and the categories are in the pop-up), and for the appstore balances click on the "Redeem a gift card or promotion code & view balance" link under the 1click purchase to see your appstore credit, coins appear under the 1-click button.  Hope this wasnt repeat information.

The only way to see promos is by live chat or calling them, I haven't found a foolproof way to keep track of those (i.e.Citi Wallet $10 bonus from a few weeks ago)

Still a terrible setup since you can't barely find it without knowing what to look for and then there's still other credits that aren't shown on there (like the book credits they're doing for some no-rush shipping).

#34 LaffyTaffy   Banned Banned   180 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

LaffyTaffy

Posted 26 September 2014 - 01:37 AM

Thanks

#35 justinTlME   Mean CAGs P*** me off! CAGiversary!   1340 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

justinTlME

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:20 AM

Was anyone able to get $10 off the Playstation TV?!?!  I can't get a coupon to load....

#36 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:31 AM

Was anyone able to get $10 off the Playstation TV?!?! I can't get a coupon to load....

Yeah it worked fine for me.

#37 *Deathblade2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   236 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

*Deathblade2

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:17 AM

Nice just got FFIV for $1.49. Thanks OP!

Same here, thanks OP! I had been mulling over FF IV  for the last few days..at $1.49 it was a no brainer!

#38 io   ... Super Moderators   24729 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:32 AM

Damn, when you threw that Amazon Student thing in there at the end I was worried I might get changed for all the games :lol:. The code doesn't work for me obviously.

The games are still free regardless. Is there anything else free besides the ones you listed? I need things for little kids.

Edit: never mind, I found it just by going to the Amazon App store. I'm glad I caught this just before 11pm (which is when the daily stuff usually changes).

This seems like a good one:

http://www.amazon.co...11709564&sr=1-8

It is normally $59 ;).

#39 Josh1billion   Josh x1,000,000,000 CAGiversary!   2150 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Josh1billion

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:36 AM

Anyone got some recommendations? All I really see are the two final fantasy games, sonic games, rayman, n gta. N of course I already own them all

Game Dev Story is a fun one.  I've played that more than any other mobile game.

Or if you like puzzle games, you could check out Super Blackout... </shameless self promotion>

#40 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 September 2014 - 05:36 AM

Damn, when you threw that Amazon Student thing in there at the end I was worried I might get changed for all the games :lol:. The code doesn't work for me obviously.

The games are still free regardless. Is there anything else free besides the ones you listed? I need things for little kids.

Edit: never mind, I found it just by going to the Amazon App store. I'm glad I caught this just before 11pm (which is when the daily stuff usually changes).

This seems like a good one:

http://www.amazon.co...11709564&sr=1-8

It is normally $59 ;).

Yeah, the apps are all free I just didn't think it needed it's own thread since they were kind of intertwined.

#41 Kirin Lemon   世界を革命する者 CAGiversary!   5106 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Kirin Lemon

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:26 AM

I keeps telling me there's something wrong with the code I entered.  And yes, I'm an Amazon Student member.

#42 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 September 2014 - 06:28 AM

I keeps telling me there's something wrong with the code I entered. And yes, I'm an Amazon Student member.

Not sure but it expires in 30 minutes so maybe try chatting with a CSR and see what they have to say?

#43 Kirin Lemon   世界を革命する者 CAGiversary!   5106 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Kirin Lemon

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:07 AM

Yeah, I ended up having to talk with a CSR, but he issued me the credit after a short struggle where he claimed this was only for Amazon Student Prime members.  Maybe it was refusing me because I was accessing the site from Japan, who knows...

#44 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:11 AM

Looks like the apps are live still but all the student stuff is now dead.