GGT 333 Is All About That T&A

Indignate

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdwpkM-6SFU

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Last edited by a moderator:
on-order-max-factory-hatsune-miku-tt-bum-01.jpg

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

I beat Hyrule Warriors today. I was seriously surprised by how good the story was. I think it should be canon.

The whole thing about Lana/Cia being madly in love with Link seemed so tacked on at first, but at the end when I got to the Temple of Lost Souls (Cia's home) and saw all the little shrines to Link it made me realize that Cia has been watching Link throughout all of his different lives and becoming more in love with him as time went on. It seemed like it was just unrequited and unspoken until Cia and Lana met on the battlefield and Cia asked why Lana continued doing what she does despite the fact that no matter how many times they go through it Link always chooses Zelda over her. I did NOT come into this game expecting a love story and the fact that it was really well written makes me wish so, so hard that Nintendo would reconsider this being canon. The fact that Link doesn't talk and can't even acknowledge the fact that she has feelings for him just makes it feel super tragic. The only part of the story that I kind of don't like is that the Triforce of Power doesn't really belong to Ganondorf, it belongs to Cia/Lana.

I beat Hyrule Warriors today. I was seriously surprised by how good the story was. I think it should be canon.

The whole thing about Lana/Cia being madly in love with Link seemed so tacked on at first, but at the end when I got to the Temple of Lost Souls (Cia's home) and saw all the little shrines to Link it made me realize that Cia has been watching Link throughout all of his different lives and becoming more in love with him as time went on. It seemed like it was just unrequited and unspoken until Cia and Lana met on the battlefield and Cia asked why Lana continued doing what she does despite the fact that no matter how many times they go through it Link always chooses Zelda over her. I did NOT come into this game expecting a love story and the fact that it was really well written makes me wish so, so hard that Nintendo would reconsider this being canon. The fact that Link doesn't talk and can't even acknowledge the fact that she has feelings for him just makes it feel super tragic. The only part of the story that I kind of don't like is that the Triforce of Power doesn't really belong to Ganondorf, it belongs to Cia/Lana.
I agree with you on all of that

I think it could take place on the time line way in the future, since they went back to twilight. That would be the time line they would use( young link era, ganondorf defeated).

I agree with you on all of that

I think it could take place on the time line way in the future, since they went back to twilight. That would be the time line they would use( young link era, ganondorf defeated).
Agreed. It makes perfect sense that way. Hopefully we're not the only ones that enjoyed it and Nintendo decides to use it in the future.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm the complete opposite, I really did not like the story at all and there were a lot of loopholes and problems I had with it that were tied to the other games, just was not a fan of the story at all which was pretty disappointing since I love me some Zelda. Great game though outside of that.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm the complete opposite, I really did not like the story at all and there were a lot of loopholes and problems I had with it that were tied to the other games, just was not a fan of the story at all which was pretty disappointing since I love me some Zelda. Great game though outside of that.
I knew that when I was playing it that you would not like it. I don't think it has enough loopholes to really cause a problem.

Job interview in a couple of hours. Super nervous, but also feeling like I can kill it. Here's hoping! And if not, oh well, this week can't be bad because Smash comes out.

You guys are making this thread NFSW for some people who get on CAG at work.

I'm going to help by posting this picture of Jennifer Garner's butt because she doesn't have one so it's just really a picture of Jennifer Garners' back but at least it isn't her face so it's all very SFW.

Jennifer-Garner-at-Farmers-Market-in-Pacific-Palisades-9.jpg

bread's done
Back