* * * * - 3 votes

Save 10% off (up to $20) when using Promo Code VISACHECKOUT and using their checkout service at Newegg.com!

newegg savings visacheckout

#1 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:57 PM

SITEWIDE COUPON: 10% OFF (up to $20) WHEN USING PROMO CODE VISACHECKOUT AND CHECKING OUT WITH VISA CHECKOUT!

Gaming Page: http://www.newegg.com/Gaming/Store

#2 htz  

Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:58 PM

http://secure.checko...057&icid=279057

*Offer expires October 31st, 2014 at 11:59PM PDT, or when funds and/or supplies are exhausted, whichever is first. Does not include Gift Cards, Marketplace or Open Box items. Cannot be combined with other promo codes, or promotions that include a free gift. Total discount limited to $20. Enter promo code visacheckout at checkout. Discount not applicable to taxes or shipping. Discount is applied before taxes and shipping are calculated. Offer is only valid for purchases made using Visa Checkout. Limit one discount per customer.

#3 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 29 September 2014 - 07:51 PM

Just bought $475 worth of stuff two days ago.

Woo

#4 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:32 PM

Dont see any visa checkout

and when you use the promo you get

ERROR There is an issue with promo code visacheckout. Please check promo code again or contact customer service.

if you could get it to work  Persona  wildcard   for 70 is nice 

#5 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:41 PM

Dont see any visa checkout

and when you use the promo you get

ERROR There is an issue with promo code visacheckout. Please check promo code again or contact customer service.

if you could get it to work  Persona  wildcard   for 70 is nice 

I just tried it.

Did you put it in CAPS?

Note: prices that are already discounted due to a promo code will not be allowed.

#6 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:09 PM

I just tried it.

Did you put it in CAPS?

Note: prices that are already discounted due to a promo code will not be allowed.

so  Persona wild card  ed  will not work?

#7 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:49 PM

so  Persona wild card  ed  will not work?

Correct.

It is already discounted because you can't see the price.

#8 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:25 PM

Correct.

It is already discounted because you can't see the price.

thanks anyways   back to best buy   seems  it will  come from  

#9 RiPPn  

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:33 PM

Not working on PlayStation TV Bundle preorder, says ERROR The promo code VISACHECKOUT requires a minimum purchase amount before it can be redeemed.

#10 LaffyTaffy   Banned Banned   180 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

LaffyTaffy

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:59 PM

That means $45 blue dualshock 4 controller

#11 ElektroDragon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   835 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

ElektroDragon

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:30 AM

Not working on PlayStation TV Bundle preorder, says ERROR The promo code VISACHECKOUT requires a minimum purchase amount before it can be redeemed.

SAME here.. Fuck! Because I canceled my NewEgg PS TV order to take advantage of this.

#12 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   29326 Posts   Joined 16.0 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:32 AM

im guessing it wont work on preorders

#13 Gboon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   94 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:54 AM

Their Mario Bros Wii U Bundle is $30 more from newegg than any other store, the Fuck?

#14 cwistofu   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   39 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:29 AM

Too bad they don't sell 64GB vita cards. :/

#15 joshjcummings   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

joshjcummings

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:01 AM

I know this isn't strictly gaming specific, but I just pick up these .... (I'm a lurker and cannot post links - search Newegg for: "JBL Loft 50 Three-way Floorstanding Loudspeaker")

They are cheap set of floorstanding speakers from a reputable brand. You could price something comparable for about the same on sale for a single speaker.

#16 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:49 PM

I know this isn't strictly gaming specific, but I just pick up these .... (I'm a lurker and cannot post links - search Newegg for: "JBL Loft 50 Three-way Floorstanding Loudspeaker")

They are cheap set of floorstanding speakers from a reputable brand. You could price something comparable for about the same on sale for a single speaker.

You mean these?

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16886110006

#17 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:50 PM

To answer the preorders I sent an email internally to try and figure that out.

And as for the price difference being 30 more on that one product; it does happen sometimes on some items. (unless it's Iron Egg then you can price match it)

#18 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:42 PM

I have just verified with tech that sitewide promo codes will not work with preorders.  Item specific promo codes however will.

#19 StupidGonzo85   Noob CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

StupidGonzo85

Posted 08 October 2014 - 05:58 AM

Not working on PlayStation TV Bundle preorder, says ERROR [/size]The promo code[/size] VISACHECKOUT[/size] requires a minimum purchase amount before it can be redeemed.[/size]

The best buy 10% movers coupon do.

#20 Pradbitt  

Pradbitt

Posted 08 October 2014 - 08:30 PM

So when I try to order shadow of mordor. Evil within and and aliens isolation. I wanna use the visa checkout but it only lets me use it on mobile! On the desktop site it doesn't show an option for visa checkout anywhere. Please help the sale on preordering evil within ends today!

#21 NeweggJeff  

NeweggJeff

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:30 PM

Using VISACHECKOUT on preorders doesn't work.

Sorry.