* * * * - 1 votes

Gamefly Deals: Watch Dogs $19.99 (PS4/XB1), Thief $7.99 (PS3/360) / $8.99 (PS4/XB1)

gamefly watch dogs ps4 thief ps3 360 xbox one free shipping

#61 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6171 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:32 PM

I need to just hurry up and finish watch dogs and offload it for a little bit considering next month will be killer on the ole wallet

#62 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13123 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:37 PM

Watch Dogs PS4 back in stock.

Thanks. Ordered 2 copies for faster shipping, will trade one to BB for $27 and keep the other. Already beat the game but worth rebuying at that price.

Garrus_Lannister.png

#63 Fatbot3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3152 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:50 PM

Talk about cheap! Is thief worth it at that price? Wish watch dogs had more replay value. Not really worth to rebuy all though it was a fun play through.

The strategy guide is huge, did you do a bunch of side missions? I'm about through Act 1 and its decent but not great. Was wondering if it gets better and if the extra stuff is interesting.

#64 Lil Frier  

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:09 PM

Man, I'd have picked up a Watch Dogs just to flip, since it still gets $27 pre-GCU at Best Buy. Alas, golf has me on the outside looking in.

Lil+Frier.png

Currently Playing: :xb1:: Battlefield 1, Forza Horizon 3; :ps4:: NONE, :3ds:: Pokémon Y,    :wiiu:: NONE; :pc:: NONE

#65 JaylisJayP   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4527 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:22 PM

Even for $20 I can't bring myself to care about Watch Dogs.

#66 SrDiesel49  

SrDiesel49

Posted 01 October 2014 - 06:28 PM

thief goes out quick on ps4 ive seen it a few times at 9.99 and it always goes quickly I shoulda jumped on it. damn.

#67 Landonio  

Landonio

Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:19 PM

Ok, how are they gonna say that Thief is out of stock to buy used, but they have more than enough to to rent? They are pulled from the same pool.

Anyway, so I rent it, and it says I can keep it for 8.99. Which is the exact same thing as buying used, but I have to jump through more hoops and wait longer for my case and "manual". I'm like ok, cool, whatever. I'll add it to my cart, but I'm gonna wait to make sure I get my game first to officially buy it.

I check back literally a few hours later, and the price has jumped up from 8.99 to 12.99, and it's available to buy again, AFTER I had already added it into my cart through the "Keep" option earlier today at 8.99. Wtf. Why didn't they just let me buy it at 8.99 yesterday. You would have made more money and not had someone pissed at you, AND I would have already had my NEXT game in my Q that I wanted to play already on the way.

LameFly ftw. I STILL might buy it, but really GameFly?

#68 imme2007   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   1402 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:58 AM

The strategy guide is huge, did you do a bunch of side missions? I'm about through Act 1 and its decent but not great. Was wondering if it gets better and if the extra stuff is interesting.

For me I found the middle and end more fun, beginning was slow and boring imo, overall it was a "ok" game, great time waster til new stuff comes out

Link to my trade post:

https://www.cheapass...deadpool/page-1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: gamefly, watch dogs, ps4, thief, ps3, 360, xbox one, free shipping