Target - 2DS Disney - Pink $89.99 YMMV

Stanger31

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I thought I grabbed a pic of the price tag, but I must have deleted it accidentally. Anyway...

Target in St. Albert has Nintendo 2DS in the Disney version for $89.99, but only the white and pink one. So any of you with daughters that would like a 2DS at a good price, this is for you.

The deal runs September 26 to October 9th (I Believe)

Not sure if this is all Targets or only the St. Albert one.

Here is a picture of the same one that was there:

http://www.technologytell.com/gaming/files/2014/03/peach-pink-2ds.jpg

And the other 2DS units were all regular price $129.99 and the guy said they would not be going on sale.

Damn, now that I've started thinking about the New 3DS I don't want to wait til next year. $90 is decent for a brand new 2DS, have there been any deals better than this? Maybe it'd be worth it if I can sell it later for around $60+ when the New 3DS comes out. A pink one would probably be harder to sell.

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I recall that deal wasn't at every store? Anyway, I doubt it will get back to $65 any time soon. I'm gonna call Target and try to get the mostly white one if they have it.

Mine too, got one. No sign of the discount in-store but when I called the employee checked into it and said $79.99. The tag on the shelf says $129.99. If they're trying to clear these out they're doing a pretty lousy job.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back