Dragon Ball Z: Xenoverse PS3 Network Beta

Received the code late last night on PS3 XMB. Was a bit skeptical but glad to know that it's official. Excited to see how the game plays. :D/

Regardless thanks for mentioning it OP!

Thanks op. Havent played a Dragonball Z game in ages (Budokai being my last series), but I always love Dragonball, so I will try this out.

Redeemed the code via PS webstore but I can't seem to find the download in my Download List. Anyone know where I can actually start the download?

Redeemed the code via PS webstore but I can't seem to find the download in my Download List. Anyone know where I can actually start the download?
Did this on PC too. It's listed under Media. I think Network test betas are kept in a different place and you may have to queue them up.

Servers are down :(
After 5:00 AM PDT on Oct 4th, players can begin playing. As this is a Network Test, players must be connected to the PlayStation Network and can only play while the servers are live. The servers will go offline Oct 5th at 8:00 AM PDT.

After 5:00 AM PDT on Oct 4th, players can begin playing. As this is a Network Test, players must be connected to the PlayStation Network and can only play while the servers are live. The servers will go offline Oct 5th at 8:00 AM PDT.
Guess I know what I'll be doing Saturday night.

If I redeem the code on ps4 ps store, can I just download it later on my ps3 or will I have to redeem it again on ps3?

what the heck is this? I got a code in my PSN messages today bu didn't really redeem it cuz  dont really care for DBZ. Is it ps4 only? i was thiking of giving it to my cousin but hes only got a ps3

what the heck is this? I got a code in my PSN messages today bu didn't really redeem it cuz dont really care for DBZ. Is it ps4 only? i was thiking of giving it to my cousin but hes only got a ps3
It's a network test for Dragon Ball Z: Xenoverse. I'm not totally 100% sure but I received the code through my PSN messages via PS3 and assume its only for PS3 anyway. So don't hesitate to hook your cousin up.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back