* * * * * 1 votes

Battlefield Hardline Deluxe Edition (X1 and X360) $59.99+FS and free $10 Xbox GC for preorders at MicrosoftStore.com

Battlefield Xbox One Xbox 360 EA Hardline Microsoftstore.com

#1 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4107 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 05 October 2014 - 06:28 AM

Microsoftstore.com has Battlefield Hardline Deluxe for $59.99 for Xbox One and Xbox 360. This is $10 off the MSRP and it comes with a free $10 Xbox Gift card if you preorder the game.

Xbox 360

Xbox One

I also posted this  $10 Xbox Gift Cards deal awhile back and just wanted to remind people that there are some notibles games that come with the GC and all have an MSRP of $29.99

360 Walking Dead Season 2

Xbox One Walking Dead Game of the Year

360 The Wolf Among Us

Xbox One The Wolf Among Us

Microsoft does not charge until the game is shipped

Spoiler

Fine print:
Spoiler

#2 Komentra   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   2955 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:19 AM

MS Store doesn't charge until it ships, right?

EDIT: Worth mentioning I bought a Xbox One & Madden 15 last month from the Microsoft Store's website and was promised $10 for Madden and it took nearly a month to get it. I also had to contact customer support a whopping four times. Just letting you know what to expect or maybe I just had a bad experience.

#3 Corgstradamus   I have short legs CAGiversary!   4107 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Corgstradamus

Posted 05 October 2014 - 07:54 PM

EDIT: Worth mentioning I bought a Xbox One & Madden 15 last month from the Microsoft Store's website and was promised $10 for Madden and it took nearly a month to get it. I also had to contact customer support a whopping four times. Just letting you know what to expect or maybe I just had a bad experience.

Yeah it says on the bottom of the page (which I will add to the OP)
A credit card is required for pre-order, but your card will not be charged until your order is shipped (or the product is made available for download). Pre-orders are covered by our Pre-Order Price Guarantee and can be reviewed, updated, or canceled at any time before pre-order items are released. Please see our Pre-Order Policy for more information.

Also, they probably wait a month to prevent people from buying  game and returning just to keep the $10 GC, because they offer Free Returns as well. Thanks for the info.

#4 Ferrari Racer   Banned CAGiversary!   6721 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Ferrari Racer

Posted 05 October 2014 - 08:49 PM

Coming from someone who's put 60+ hours into Battlefield 4 and has really enjoyed that game, I don't feel Hardline will be worth the full price, especially if they are going to have a premium service for it. I don't think this is worth pre-ordering either until we really know how well online will run.

#5 aircobra   The Wind CAGiversary!   3161 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 05 October 2014 - 10:20 PM

Just a bad experience. Only takes a week for the times I've done it.

#6 VideoGameFan  

VideoGameFan

Posted 05 October 2014 - 11:35 PM

Good deal. Though I'm never preordering another bf game after bf4.